The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

I keep getting my ass whooped in the bam bam lounge in sleeping dogs (the guy who grapples always kills me). Any advice on how to get more health and strength, besides food and drinks? I'm getting bored of fighting.

i think those dudes need heavy strikes? cant remember :(

they were extremely easy once you found how to beat them but yea so annoying until you do :ben:

thanks. do i have to start collecting those statues and learning new moves to do the heavy strikes? because i have learned a few moves already and those niggas still stomp my shit.

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

hmm i didnt collect ALL of the statues , i think you do heavy attacks by holding the punch or kick button 

also never try to grapple a grappler of course :)

i hope the holding down buttons is what does it cause i cant remember anything else about the grappling enemies 

perhaps flying kicks work well too.

hmm i didnt collect ALL of the statues , i think you do heavy attacks by holding the punch or kick button 

also never try to grapple a grappler of course :)

i hope the holding down buttons is what does it cause i cant remember anything else about the grappling enemies 

perhaps flying kicks work well too.

thanks! i'll give it a try the next time i play :smoke:

My new dick thing to do in Diablo III is to break off from the party and race to the exits using my fast Demon Hunter with its dash move that allows it to dart past monster hoards. The other thing I do is trigger large monster hoards and lure them back to the party and then dash away. I don't know why I find being a subtle douchebag funny. 

finished last light. i still found myself :wow:ing at the graphics even late into the game. it also plays better than 2033 but i don't think its as interesting. theres just way too much scripted bs and handholding that makes it feel like a post apocalyptic CoD at times.

finished last light. i still found myself :wow:ing at the graphics even late into the game. it also plays better than 2033 but i don't think its as interesting. theres just way too much scripted bs and handholding that makes it feel like a post apocalyptic CoD at times.

I tried playing Planescape: Torment but I was having problems with the graphics because the resolution is 640X480 naturally but my monitor is widescreen so doesn't even support that resolution.. Downloaded a mod for widescreen monitors but it wouldn't work. Ended not bothering even playing the game which I am very depressed about because I was excited for the game. Meh.

I tried playing Planescape: Torment but I was having problems with the graphics because the resolution is 640X480 naturally but my monitor is widescreen so doesn't even support that resolution.. Downloaded a mod for widescreen monitors but it wouldn't work. Ended not bothering even playing the game which I am very depressed about because I was excited for the game. Meh.

something wrong with your drivers or your gfx card, planescape played fine on my new pc with widescreen mod