The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

16 hours ago, Ramza said:

Killed my first Valkyrie in GoW and the Thor's sons boss fight. Holy fuck, this game is so fucking good. I love it.

it's a pretty incredible game. make sure you keep playing after the credits roll. you'll be pumped up for the sequel. 

3 minutes ago, -GD- said:

it's a pretty incredible game. make sure you keep playing after the credits roll. you'll be pumped up for the sequel. 

You can keep playing after you kill the last-boss? Good to know, there's so much optional content. I keep finding new stuff at the lake of the nine, I didn't expect such excellent level design and sidequests.

Just now, Ramza said:

You can keep playing after you kill the last-boss? Good to know, there's so much optional content. I keep finding new stuff at the lake of the nine, I didn't expect such excellent level design and sidequests.

oh yeah!!

• Upvote 1
29 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Yeah, they added New Game+

Edited by Ike
Just now, Ramza said:

You done with Detroit, yet? I am near the end and it's pretty dope, the way your choices all culminates seems really cool. 

the real detroit experience comes from getting the plat. it's crazy how much you don't see...even after beating several times. my favorite trophy was the connor death one. you have to get all of his 10 deaths in a single playthrough :D .

Just now, -GD- said:

the real detroit experience comes from getting the plat. it's crazy how much you don't see...even after beating several times. my favorite trophy was the connor death one. you have to get all of his 10 deaths in a single playthrough :D .

LMAO

I don't think I'll go for a plat but I'll definitely give it a second playthrough eventually. 

Just now, Ramza said:

It's a great game. Way better than everything Quantic Dream had ever done before. if you ask me.

oh hell yeah. i didn't even bother repaying heavy rain or beyond.  this game was criminally underrated imo. 

4 minutes ago, -GD- said:

oh hell yeah. i didn't even bother repaying heavy rain or beyond.  this game was criminally underrated imo. 

Yeah I'm surprised it's below %80 at Metacritic. As far as cinematic games goes, this is probably the best one ever made. 

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Ramza said:

You done with Detroit, yet? I am near the end and it's pretty dope, the way your choices all culminates seems really cool. 

I'm almost there. I'm on the building infiltration mission with Markus. I'm going to finish it tonight I swear lol.

1 hour ago, Ike said:

I get off at 3:30 and going to beat it tonight. Got Spider-Man coming tomorrow and just got DQXI this week too.

yeah, don't let it become another "put on hold indefinitely" game. i'm notorious for that lol. 

Yup, Kiwami 2 is godly. Now that I'm back in Kamurocho and the quests opened up, I knew it was greatness. The story is also great so far (not sure what Twinblade is smoking). Best Yakuza game since 0. 

:wow: