The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

God of War is insanely good, and the game keeps on giving the more you play. Every facet is excellent, the exploration, the combat, the puzzles, everything is well executed and works in unison.

Truly an incredible game. GOTY no questions asked. 

I was getting pretty far in Detroit but a nasty bug/glitch locks me on the loading screen. Shame I was getting closed to the end, I regretted a lot of my decisions though so starting again might not be such a bad idea. Pretty good game, there's some great scenes and the overall story is interesting enough, it helps that this is the first Quantic Dream game I've played with good actors and a solid script.

• Like 1
  • Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Ramza said:

God of War is insanely good, and the game keeps on giving the more you play. Every facet is excellent, the exploration, the combat, the puzzles, everything is well executed and works in unison.

Truly an incredible game. GOTY no questions asked. 

I was getting pretty far in Detroit but a nasty bug/glitch locks me on the loading screen. Shame I was getting closed to the end, I regretted a lot of my decisions though so starting again might not be such a bad idea. Pretty good game, there's some great scenes and the overall story is interesting enough, it helps that this is the first Quantic Dream game I've played with good actors and a solid script.

Traitor

4 hours ago, Saucer said:

Traitor

GoW is up there with the likes of Legend of Zelda, RE4, Dark Souls, Bloodborne, etc. It's that good. There's no 'traitor', it deserves nothing but the highest praise. 

I didn't even expect to like it that much but this is beyond all my expectations. When the lake level of the hub world dropped and I realized the level design is actually way more complex and vast than I ever thought, my jaw dropped. Phenomenal game. If it keeps delivering at this pace this is going to top Bloodborne as my GOTG.

This might just be the best game of it's type in the entire Playstation history. 

Sometimes being able to have the means to affords games means you get less time to play them lol. Really trying to finish Detroit. Made it to the theme park with Kara. I love this game a lot and it's fucking gorgeous.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Ike said:

Sometimes being able to have the means to affords games means you get less time to play them lol. Really trying to finish Detroit. Made it to the theme park with Kara. I love this game a lot and it's fucking gorgeous.

Detroit has been my GOTY. I would kill for an rpg with its universe. I hear ya about not having time to game. I haven’t played anything in like a month. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, -GD- said:

Detroit has been my GOTY. I would kill for an rpg with its universe. I hear ya about not having time to game. I haven’t played anything in like a month. 

It's just so well written and by god, the talent they got into this game for the performances is incredible. It also helps that the character models are so expressive. Lt. Anderson in particular (same guy from Shawshank and plays Mr. Krabs on Spongebob) is a great character.

Just now, Ike said:

It's just so well written and by god, the talent they got into this game for the performances is incredible. It also helps that the character models are so expressive. Lt. Anderson in particular (same guy from Shawshank and plays Mr. Krabs on Spongebob) is a great character.

Ha I love that dude. Detroit is the only game I’ve plat. 

Its getting to the point where I don't have many missions left in the mainland of Witcher 3.  Thankfully, back in 2015, I played the Gwent tournament and had lost, and I finished that mission. But after seeing it through, I decided to roll back to an earlier save and just not finish that quest until I had a better Gwent deck.

So the last 2-3 hours last night, I was getting heavy into some mad Gwent, because I was gonna win that tournament. The first guy actually ended up being the hardest to beat, I had to get enough good cards to start the game, and I had to play as perfect as possible, with no sloppy choices or order in which I threw my cards down.  I won because I won the first round by 7 points, he won the second by 2 points, and the third round was a draw. So my 7 point R1 victory superseded his 2 point R2 victory.

LOL, it was legitimately exhilarating. And then, shockingly, after that I beat the next three people quickly because I got some fairly good cards right off the bat.

I might have one actual side mission left, and maybe some Witcher contracts, but other than that, I think its time to go to Skellige.

you go back to velen (and novigrad) and there will be new quests (main and sidequests). just saying. 

im so jealous, I want to play it again for the first time. 

So annoying how developers still don't learn how to properly balance how you may level up too much if you do a lot of side-quests, Polish trash :will:, when will they learn? 

I didn't even do that many sidequests and there's tons left, now 4 levels above quest  recommended and everything's piss easy already :martin:

Gotta say even with all the great things Mild Hunt does, overall the combat, power-ups, crafting, controls, concoctions and everything gameplay related is trash, unbalanced or useless and easy to abuse. I'd give this part of the game no more than 4/10.

The enemies are also annoying as hell with their spammy I'll-hit-you-first attacks, just dreadful. 

If only it had Dragon's Dogma gameplay, could have been legendary tbh :bate:

Finished Yakuza Kiwami 2. It was a solid game, but playing 3 yakuza games in the span of a year has left me pretty fatigued. The series definitely needs an AC Origins caliber reinvention.

I also started DQXI. After the disappointing Ni No Kuni 2, I hope this succeeds in filling the big budget JRPG gap that we've had this gen.

40 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Finished Yakuza Kiwami 2. It was a solid game, but playing 3 yakuza games in the span of a year has left me pretty fatigued. The series definitely needs an AC Origins caliber reinvention.

I also started DQXI. After the disappointing Ni No Kuni 2, I hope this succeeds in filling the big budget JRPG gap that we've had this gen.

I'm enjoying Kiwami 2 more than 6. I'm glad I stopped playing it halfway through and got the better game instead. 

I also want to avoid series fatigue, but there's no way I'm skipping on Fist of the North Star, combat in that game looks freaking good, plus the usual wacky Yakuza style minigames and side content. 

6 hours ago, Ramza said:

I'm enjoying Kiwami 2 more than 6. I'm glad I stopped playing it halfway through and got the better game instead. 

I also want to avoid series fatigue, but there's no way I'm skipping on Fist of the North Star, combat in that game looks freaking good, plus the usual wacky Yakuza style minigames and side content. 

Kiwami 2 has better combat but I still think 6 is the better game. Regardless it reuses most of 6’s assets and content, there’s very little thats actually new.