The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 25.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There's this one scene in Days Gone that is a perfect example of what the game is and everything wrong with it.   

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

Finished Dragon Quest XI. Wow... Just wow. Easily one of the best JRPGs I've played and is probably in my Top 3 games for this generation.

I knew the game was something special when I wanted to immediately start a New Game after the Credits closed. I stopped myself though because I found out the PS4 is getting the Definitive Edition in December. 

Can't wait.:glad:

2 minutes ago, Sabo said:

Finished Dragon Quest XI. Wow... Just wow. Easily one of the best JRPGs I've played and is probably in my Top 3 games for this generation.

I knew the game was something special when I wanted to immediately start a New Game after the Credits closed. I stopped myself though because I found out the PS4 is getting the Definitive Edition in December. 

You could just get the Switch version now and then have it portable. :]

5 hours ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Shadowrun Collection in about 1 hour :melo:

a lot to read, my man, but its worth it. the games get gradually better as well but all 3 stories are top notch. enjoy.

Edited by kazi of Skalitz
  • aitch 1

I did it, finished kingdom come: deliverance :lawd: :metal: godlike game

:metal::metal:

guess I will uninstall and stfu about it :reg: 

4 minutes ago, kazi of Skalitz said:

I did it, finished kingdom come: deliverance :lawd: :metal: godlike game

:metal::metal:

guess I will uninstall and stfu about it :reg: 

Congrats, now you can move onto actual good games :mjpls:

....just kidding. So did the story remain interesting all the way through?

6 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Congrats, now you can move onto actual good games :mjpls:

....just kidding. So did the story remain interesting all the way through?

yea, its actually pretty good, some major twists and the conflict at the end was well done. but I have to say this game just isn't for everyone. the realistic setting definitely will bore people to death. 

I think my game save was 96 hours and 120 something says EGS, reloaded quite a lot. i have no idea how many side quests i have left, i think i did most of them, maybe 60-70%.

tbh im glad its over, i want to play gta 5 story.

I will definitely replay this in a few years + DLCs, I heard only good things about it. and damn im looking forward to anything warhorse studios is making :lawd: 

Edited by kazi of Skalitz

Almost 10 hours into Wasteland 3. The game is soooo much easier to get into than Wasteland 2. It’s also more colorful and just livelier in general. I only now started exploring the open world with the vehicle they give you, so it’s seem that it’s going to open up quite a bit more.

38 minutes ago, -GD- said:

gta 5 was amazing! i beat it twice! 

im not far in just met this computer geek larry guy. i wanna bang michael's daughter :aitch: 

• Haha 1
On 2020-09-01 at 9:10 AM, Twinblade said:

Almost 10 hours into Wasteland 3. The game is soooo much easier to get into than Wasteland 2. It’s also more colorful and just livelier in general. I only now started exploring the open world with the vehicle they give you, so it’s seem that it’s going to open up quite a bit more.

I have it but havent played it yet. Its really hard to resist the temptation but I got to finish Battle Chaser first.

On 2020-08-27 at 3:33 PM, Sabo said:

Did you beat the real final boss? Most people stop at the first ending.

17 minutes ago, Ramza said:

Im 20 hours in this turn based RPG hidden gem and Im loving it. Cost me 10 bucks new at Walmart. What a steal.

Graphics remind me of PSP games. How's the story, music, characters?

2 hours ago, Ike said:

Graphics remind me of PSP games. How's the story, music, characters?

Those are its strong points, along with the battle mechanics.

Edited by Teh_Diplomat
  • Thanks 1