The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

smg2 is a gigantic rehash

Was thinking about giving it a whirl after I tried out Fatal Frame but I think i'll avoid it. I didn't like the first one and if this is the current consensus then fuk it.

smg2 is a gigantic rehash

Was thinking about giving it a whirl after I tried out Fatal Frame but I think i'll avoid it. I didn't like the first one and if this is the current consensus then fuk it.

most people here love it. just play it for yourself. it's much better than smg1.

I'll give it a whirl, I mean I don't like open world games and RDR has become one of my favorite games this year so. Watched some videos on Fatal Frame and I'm really stoked to play it. :glad:

I'll give it a whirl, I mean I don't like open world games and RDR has become one of my favorite games this year so.

Watched some videos on Fatal Frame and I'm really stoked to play it. :glad:

you should. it's basically structured like nsmb, in the sense that it's all just levels.

They got rid of that garbage overworld nonsense?

completely gone! lmfao its the same thing just in 2d :|

riiiiiiighht

from gamespot: "The elaborate hub world that has appeared in each of Mario's previous 3D adventures has been scrapped and replaced by an easy-to-navigate map that lets you hop right into the next level. Galaxy 2 has less downtime than the original, ensuring you're always engaged and entertained."