super official photo album part 3 (and drug/food/)

• Replies 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can one see who neg reps?

not only on my dick but i cant even -rep someone without you trying to give me attention   i know you never knew your dad and i can fuck your mother as i choose, but i have no interest in your chimp

Oh teh ironing. I haven't posted in weeks and I come in here and you are still crying about me. Xelle post a pic wearing a kids toy and your coon ass is doing a fried chicken dance like you j

Posted Images

low self esteem? nigga Im not the one afraid to post my pizza face, lmao at calling people like me who do what they want "low self esteem" :D dt logic. I suppose people who act like what they think society wants them to act have the highest self esteem then :D you wish you could be as ballsy as I am

low self esteem? nigga Im not the one afraid to post my pizza face, lmao at calling people like me who do what they want "low self esteem" :D dt logic. I suppose people who act like what they think society wants them to act have the highest self esteem then :D

you wish you could be as ballsy as I am

Yeah, you're not over compensating or anything to cover up the shame and self hate.

Posted Image

Finally started working out again. First time i have worked out a week straight since May. While i wanted to cry at how fucking little i have lifted in comparison to what i was lifting when i was still going at it in May, i know that it will not take too long to start getting back up thanks to muscle memory.

I wanna thank God for creating pre-workout stimulant supplements which get my lazy, unmotivated ass back in the gym.

Plan to cut about 20lbs when i get back from Miami while vigorously working out to get slimmer/more toned, and then see where that takes me.

Plan on buy oxylelite, bcaa/glutamine mix, some creatine, protein, and that's probably it. oh lawd

Edited by brownwalrus

Posted Image Finally started working out again. First time i have worked out a week straight since May. While i wanted to cry at how fucking little i have lifted in comparison to what i was lifting when i was still going at it in May, i know that it will not take too long to start getting back up thanks to muscle memory. I wanna thank God for creating pre-workout stimulant supplements which get my lazy, unmotivated ass back in the gym. Plan to cut about 20lbs when i get back from Miami while vigorously working out to get slimmer/more toned, and then see where that takes me. Plan on buy oxylelite, bcaa/glutamine mix, some creatine, protein, and that's probably it. oh lawd

you'll get jacked again in a month.

LOL DT talking about self-esteem. The angry bitter runt :D

seriously :D

btw what do you think of the new do? honest opinion B)

low self esteem? nigga Im not the one afraid to post my pizza face, lmao at calling people like me who do what they want "low self esteem" :D dt logic. I suppose people who act like what they think society wants them to act have the highest self esteem then :D

Yeah, you're not over compensating or anything to cover up the shame and self hate.

yeah... you used that same line on Cooke about his truck, can you try to be more original :D

LOL DT talking about self-esteem. The angry bitter runt :D

seriously :D

btw what do you think of the new do? honest opinion B)

yeah... you used that same line on Cooke about his truck, can you try to be more original :D

Yeah, because that's something that's exclusive to one person.

lol it's going great psp loner. text me from "da club" next time.

the blue hair Z? I think it's weird of course lol... but I'm sure you'll change it again, and again, and again...

lol dicklips idea of doing great is being dared into joke blow jobs :D
  • Cooke unpinned this topic