The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

1 hour ago, variouskaztrations said:

what is vieled racism? I'm not racist dude I'm not HH. lol

Who the fuck are you then??? Why in the fuck did you like to 86 of my posts?? Me?? 

I do not think you nor most people here are racist. Actually any.  I just like to chide that shit like Dave Chappell.  At best a lot of people jokes aside might be clueless about it. I think alt right white kids are bigoted. And will grow up to be racist. But cmon I got enough sense to know it's a real wacko who hates all people of one race.  I'm moreso talking politics.

Edited by kokujin
  • Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

There are cheaper ways to torture yourself. Im pretty sure razor blades go for $1-$2.

I finally finished Aegis Rim     I want my fucking 40 hours back. I can't believe how absolutely SHIT that ending was. I couldn't be more disappointed right now.   I was

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Biohazard said:

Handsome Horse? What was with that shit with him? I thought he was a good guy and then he started saying all that stuff.

HH is gay 

1 hour ago, kokujin said:

and carver too.  Huh, HH?  

@variouskaztrations

bro some other peeps thought I was HH on SS for a while too. Like sickcinema. And HH got so fucking pissed at me and called me an idiot. He was legit salty but I didn't do anything other than being an idiot. :tom:  

I don't even know why people would say i'm him. I'm nothing like HH at all. But you are welcome to think it's actually just you and me on this forum cocoajizzer. teh conspiracy. lol

2 hours ago, variouskaztrations said:

bro some other peeps thought I was HH on SS for a while too. Like sickcinema. And HH got so fucking pissed at me and called me an idiot. He was legit salty but I didn't do anything other than being an idiot. :tom:  

I don't even know why people would say i'm him. I'm nothing like HH at all. But you are welcome to think it's actually just you and me on this forum cocoajizzer. teh conspiracy. lol

As much as hh and liquid were with me, I like to think it's just me and you on this forum for over a decade.

Lol at hh losing it and getting mad at you. Maybe you're balbasaur (canadian kid with an ear problem. Name was balb-something).

U fat stinky Indian? Maybe you're robohobo

lol what the fuck are you talking about. :D  

you mean balbo? balbador aka balballer? it's the boss DS1 guy. 

I don't know i joined in 2008 or something but didnt post much, made a new account in 2011 or something. Call me how you want. call me nazi or fatty or some shit idc. :D 

You are fucking retarded sometimes.

And I like liquid. he says some funny shit sometimes, wish he'd be here. I remember HH banned me for a week on ss for saying "remy is like christian bale in american psycho except he's a niggger and doesn't kill his victims." lmao. 

relax idiot. :-*