The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

Tried playing Deus Ex  Mankind Divided with fumblesticks since it was free on PS Plus. It's fucking terrible.  The frame rate sucks too.  I don't blame you for sucking at Wolfenstein 2 on a console, I probably would too.

Edited by roflpwnedz
  • Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

8 hours ago, roflpwnedz said:

Tried playing Deus Ex  Mankind Divided with fumblesticks since it was free on PS Plus. It's fucking terrible.  The frame rate sucks too.  I don't blame you for sucking at Wolfenstein 2 on a console, I probably would too.

Yeah, I’m missing kb+m 

the stupid thing about wolfenstein is the running animation. walking is fine but man sprinting is like sonic on speed. 

they censcored the german version, hitler without his beard, no one saying nazi, no swatiskas :tom: 

apparantly games don't count as art in germany. only fucking idiots everywhere. :tom:  

I didn't buy it yet, gon import it or try to get the normal version on steam or whatever. played a bit  at my dudes and he was so pissed. fucking idiot. :tom:

1 hour ago, -GD- said:

Also, grace walker :bow: 

shes like foxy brown 

white man references foxy brown. my black mind is blown.  foxy brown is like a saint in black culture. she didn't fuck up her face or career like lil kim neither. 

• Upvote 1
31 minutes ago, variouskaztrations said:

the stupid thing about wolfenstein is the running animation. walking is fine but man sprinting is like sonic on speed. 

they censcored the german version, hitler without his beard, no one saying nazi, no swatiskas :tom: 

apparantly games don't count as art in germany. only fucking idiots everywhere. :tom:  

I didn't buy it yet, gon import it or try to get the normal version on steam or whatever. played a bit  at my dudes and he was so pissed. fucking idiot. :tom:

germany actually profusely accepts and apologizes its genocide in the past. america could do the same with race relations but whateveer. let's just wait 100 more years until it will be to opaque grizzly to pinpoint an issue or disparity. easier on white souls. 

• Upvote 1
4 minutes ago, kokujin said:

germany actually profusely accepts and apologizes its genocide in the past. america could do the same with race relations but whateveer. let's just wait 100 more years until it will be to opaque grizzly to pinpoint an issue or disparity. easier on white souls. 

yeah I know since I live in germany and went to school there. it's funny when I read the comments on youtube about the censor scandal. Dumbmericans think the government doesn't like the nazi shit.

But in reality it's just legal issues because games are not considered art hence they are forced to cut things sometimes. I remember the very first version of counter strike I played people bled green blood like some alien shits. :D  

But they realized it's stupid. nowadays it's all uncut except when it's like nazi propaganda. It's dumb. but then again nazi idiots still exist everywhere. :D 

I don't play games in my native language either way  so it's no problem for me, but my dude was pissed because he had no idea they fucked with the game. :tom:  

• Like 1
1 hour ago, kokujin said:

white man references foxy brown. my black mind is blown.  foxy brown is like a saint in black culture. she didn't fuck up her face or career like lil kim neither. 

the blaxploitation era in the 70's in one of my faves. my good friend is a richard roundtree's  (shaft) nephew. 

28 minutes ago, -GD- said:

i hope to beat it this weekend. i actually didn't want to get ready for work today, since i was into the game. that's a good sign :obama:

If the gameplay/levels are working for you then the story will have you coasting to the end. That shit has some turns.

6 minutes ago, -CM²- said:

If the gameplay/levels are working for you then the story will have you coasting to the end. That shit has some turns.

the shooting still blows (on consoles). but, i at least like the vibe of each area. it's still too corridor-like, but i can work with it. 

4 hours ago, variouskaztrations said:

Doesn't germany censor everything though? Even journalism is controlled from what I've heard and they can stick you in jail for anything. Not sure if they're so gone like other european countries where you can't criticize muslims 

1 hour ago, -GD- said:

the shooting still blows (on consoles). but, i at least like the vibe of each area. it's still too corridor-like, but i can work with it. 

I wish I had played it on kbm too.  Sucks since ive been recently making the transition and gaming on pc more often.

Past year I've been playing some Isometric RPGs, strategy games, and FPS like Shadow Warrior and Overwatch.  Still not sure why I oped to get Wolf for console.

A lot of it has to do with the fact that there is no MP component to it.  I know Shadow Warrior doesn't either but it was a promotional freebie on GMG.

I may revisit DOOM and WOLFIE 2 on pc in the future for xbox's and giggles.

also - DOOM >>>>>>>>WOLF2&1&OB :yeshrug:  

Edited by Boss
49 minutes ago, Boss said:

I wish I had played it on kbm too.  Sucks since ive been recently making the transition and gaming on pc more often.

Past year I've been playing some Isometric RPGs, strategy games, and FPS like Shadow Warrior and Overwatch.  Still not sure why I oped to get Wolf for console.

A lot of it has to do with the fact that there is no MP component to it.  I know Shadow Warrior doesn't either but it was a promotional freebie on GMG.

I may revisit DOOM and WOLFIE 2 on pc in the future for xbox's and giggles.

also - DOOM >>>>>>>>WOLF2&1&OB :yeshrug:  

i still have doom wrapped somewhere lol.