The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

14 hours ago, roflpwnedz said:

Beat Far Cry 3 yesterday. I can't believe it's so old.

maxresdefault.jpg

Playing Blood Dragon now. Really cool.

Blood Dragon :blessed: is way better than the base game. Have fun. 

• Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

I murked the crone sisters in witcher 3. Not a special fight but man I loved it and the bloody mess was scary. :scared:   Best game ever made. :sad: so good. :sad: :mjcry: 

Just bought the dlcs, thanks gaben. 

• Like 1

It is done, the world of Alrest has been saved.

After 93 hours I can shelve Xenoblade 2, it was an alright game. The story and design of the last half of the game definitely propels you to see a conclusion. I'm not mad I spent as much time with the game but it definitely has it faults. It'll probably never be a game I can happily recommend despite actually enjoying it because the game never really does anything but ask of the player, very rarely are you actually rewarded for your time invested and when you are it's immediately overshadowed by having to go back to play the game.

- 99% of character designs are terrible

- Combat is serviceable if you play a tank class, pretty meh if you try and play DPS

- The world is not fun to traverse

- Performance is terrrrrrible 

- GACHA RNG Blade system isn't fun 

- UI/Menus is bad, often times tedious

+ Some memorable characters 

+ Genuinely enjoyed the "journey"

At the end of the day it's as average as they come. Had this game baked for another 6-12 months it could've been something special. :yeshrug:

Edited by -CM²-
  • Like 1

wolfenstein 2. it's kind of just ok. the graphics, while nice, are quite generic. the gunplay feels like it was meant for pc (playing it on xbox one x). but it does 4k, so that's good, right? i hope it opens up a bit more. 

Just now, -CM²- said:

It doesn't. Wolfenstein is 100% about its moments, everything else in that game is a real bummer.

it makes me feel claustrophobic. a damn shame. i'll continue with it, but i may end up selling it. 

17 minutes ago, -GD- said:

it makes me feel claustrophobic. a damn shame. i'll continue with it, but i may end up selling it. 

Just slap it on the easiest settings if you haven't and enjoy the ride. The moments are incredible it's just playing it isn't. 

• Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, -CM²- said:

Just slap it on the easiest settings if you haven't and enjoy the ride. The moments are incredible it's just playing it isn't. 

hahaha already playing it on "daddy, can i play too?"...or something like that. 

1 hour ago, -CM²- said:

Where you at in the game?

not far. like and hour and  a half in. i lol'd at the fat german and her comment about the black guy, though. 

oh...there are swatters transmitting a signal. i have to kill it. 

53 minutes ago, -GD- said:

not far. like and hour and  a half in. i lol'd at the fat german and her comment about the black guy, though. 

What is this racism that you speak of??

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, -GD- said:

Ah lol, yeaaaa. That's mad early, it's short af and ends abruptly but it's worth seeing through. It does some pretty incredible story beats.

Over 8 years on and I finally got around to Assassin's Creed 2 via the Ezio collection.

The time period does nothing for me. I much preferred the crusades. Think I also preferred the Assassinations in the first game and the way you had to do shitty missions to unlock them as opposed to having them randomly pop up in the story. That said I'm amazed at how much content they crammed in here. Seems they took on board all the feedback from the first game.

The crypts in this game make it feel more like Tomb Raider than the last two Tomb Raider games :D