The Official "What Are You Playing?" Thread (Post Screens)

I played the game with enemy upscaling until that point where a horde of lvl1 rats owned my ass. It's a known bug, but man that shit was frustating at first. It's part of a main quest too.  :D 

• Like 1
  • Replies 24.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• -GD-X

• Twinblade

• soup

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I won't be playing anything for months or close to a year probably, stuck in bumfuck nowhere Montenegro in the middle of endless mountains, imagine Rocky IV's training location without the snow (yet)

The amount of shit going on in Control during fights is next level compared to anything else ive seen.   I also started playing Witcher 3 again. Damn this game is fucking awesome. It still l

since we are on the subject of boobs and a tiny waist, i found this lovely gif

Posted Images

2 hours ago, -CM²- said:

Meh are there any actually well balanced openworld games? Even Dragon's Dogma on its hard setting is a cakewalk after the first zone.

Horizon comes to mind. Never felt like I was too strong or too weak at any point during my playthrough.

OG XBOX B)

Reading the last few pages I'm not surprised people liked The Evil Within 2.

What a godly game :juggle:

As for me I need to finish painting and redecorating my room so I can play games again, everything is in disorder right now. Got RE7 Gold and just want to finally try my PSVR, I think I've had it for 3 months now and I still haven't set it up lol. 

Also bought Xenoblade 2 as my first Switch game but I will wait until the inevitable system revision releases to get one. The current Switch and its docking bay is butt ugly and not allowed in my castle. 

Edited by bhytre
1 hour ago, Sabo said:

I didn't buy a Xbox until Ninja Gaiden came out, I bought them both on the same day. The Xbox came with the Controller S at that point so I've never actually touched The Duke. Looks uncomfortable TBH.

I know people talked a lot of shit about it but it worked great for Halo lol.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, bhytre said:

OG XBOX B)

As for me I need to finish painting and redecorating my room so I can play games again, everything is in disorder right now. Got RE7 Gold and just want to finally try my PSVR, I think I've had it for 3 months now and I still haven't set it up lol. 

Also bought Xenoblade 2 as my first Switch game but I will wait until the inevitable system revision releases to get one. The current Switch and its docking bay is butt ugly and not allowed in my castle. 

I haven't touched the new DLC for RE7 yet and I still haven't finished EW2, and I have Dead Space 3, RE2+3 to play. Might pick up a few OG Xbox games like the Silent Hills, Fatal Frame 2, and Splinter Cell-Double Agent. 

7 hours ago, Biohazard said:

I know people talked a lot of shit about it but it worked great for Halo lol.

Halo was awesome with the duke. I got halo, project Gotham racing, and munch’s Odyssey when I copped my Xbox.  Oh max Payne too. 

3 hours ago, -GD- said:

Halo was awesome with the duke. I got halo, project Gotham racing, and munch’s Odyssey when I copped my Xbox.  Oh max Payne too. 

My first game was Crimson Skies.  Dat flying combat. :datass: 

• Like 1
19 hours ago, bhytre said:

OG XBOX B)

Is it going to be the first time you play RE7? Because if that's the case then I envy you, I wish I had waited until I got my headset before playing it.

3 minutes ago, bhytre said:

God damn Adventure Island 2, brings back memories looking at those screens loved that game as a kid. 

One of the best NES games for sure and often overlooked, I remember it being very hard though :tear:

Yeah, it was probably my favorite NES game, even more so than Super Mario Bros. 3. It was actually a slap in the face to Nintendo aswell by Hudson Soft as they said they wanted to integrate Yoshi into a game on NES but it wasn't technologically feasible, enter Adventure Island II.

I'm glad someone else remembers it because I do feel it was very overlooked, and yeah it's still pretty difficult as you get to the middling and later islands. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!

On the final chapter of Xenoblade 2.  Game really funnels you to the end for the last few chapters. I think overall i'm OK with the game. It has its issues, quite a bit of issues but it's an alright 7/10 game. Story is fun and I enjoy most of the characters, the designs of most are trash though.