What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

4 hours ago, -GD- said:

Incredible! I got major feels from his character. On the finale now. Every episode has felt crucial  and/or thrilling. Marvel’s best work by a mile. Will update once I’m done. 

Edit: fitting finale. Can’t wait for season 4. 

What did you think of 

Dex driving to the penthouse with that chick’s frozen body in his passenger seat? That’s probably the most fucked up image in anything super hero themed that i’ve seen. And it solidified the idea that dex was a complete psycho

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Trump just tweeted a clip from Curb       

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Twinblade said:

What did you think of 

Hide contents

Dex driving to the penthouse with that chick’s frozen body in his passenger seat? That’s probably the most fucked up image in anything super hero themed that i’ve seen. And it solidified the idea that dex was a complete psycho

Haha I couldn’t agree more! My jaw dropped! :D 

Yeah, Daredevil S3 is excellent and makes me even more pumped for The Punisher S2.  Too bad we have to wait until next year for it.  :meh:  Oh well, I suppose the Arrowverse will effortlessly fill that gap, right? :killzone: 

Haven't updated my thoughts on some shows I had finished:

Haunting of Hill House: Absolutely loved every second. Probably my fav Netflix show and I didn't mind the ending at all. The show peaks at ep5/6. Excellent excellent show.

Maniac: Weird af but ended pretty well. If it was longer I would have started to dislike it though. 

Started Ozark S2 and Daredevil S3 now. 

• Like 1
14 hours ago, madmaltese said:

Haven't updated my thoughts on some shows I had finished:

Haunting of Hill House: Absolutely loved every second. Probably my fav Netflix show and I didn't mind the ending at all. The show peaks at ep5/6. Excellent excellent show.

Maniac: Weird af but ended pretty well. If it was longer I would have started to dislike it though. 

Started Ozark S2 and Daredevil S3 now. 

Excellent choices and reviews :smoke: 

Finished Hill House. Pretty great show, definitely peaked midway through but still enjoyed every episode. 

HBO finally has a streaming option that doesn't require cable in Canada so I think I'll get around to watching Westworld. 

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

I forgot how brutal Ozark can be, either that or they have stepped it up in S2. Didn't expect it to still be this good but it is. Only 3 eps in loving it. 

it only gets darker. i love the direction they took. 

• Like 1

I finished the last season of House of Cards, my goodness what a dropoff.. what a shitty ending too! fuck that was a waste of time :| it felt like it just ended mid season with no conclusion whatsoever. 

3 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

I finished the last season of House of Cards, my goodness what a dropoff.. what a shitty ending too! fuck that was a waste of time :| it felt like it just ended mid season with no conclusion whatsoever. 

When is it too soon to say I don't give a shit about what Kevin Spacey did he should be allowed to act again? 

I mean fuck Harvey Weinstein and Polanski and anyone that abuses girls and women but this guy's out there grabbing 15-20 year old dude's dicks who really gives a shit? He's not molesting toddlers these teenagers know exactly what they're doing prolly gay as fuck flirting with him and shit. Now they all wanna be victims. 

Just saying lol no doubt this guy's a dick, but he's a great actor

Edited by Vini
  • Upvote 2
16 hours ago, Vini said:

When is it too soon to say I don't give a shit about what Kevin Spacey did he should be allowed to act again? 

I mean fuck Harvey Weinstein and Polanski and anyone that abuses girls and women but this guy's out there grabbing 15-20 year old dude's dicks who really gives a shit? He's not molesting toddlers these teenagers know exactly what they're doing prolly gay as fuck flirting with him and shit. Now they all wanna be victims. 

i agree. 

17 hours ago, Vini said:

Yeah I'd let him grab my dick

6 minutes ago, Angel Jim said:

Nothing goes over my head. My reflexes are so fast, I would catch it.

Alex, who is Drax from Guardians of the Galaxy.