• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

oh man, i wish i could watch those few last eps of 3 for the first time again  

Posted Images

I didn't find Host to live up to the hype. Good for what it is and I wish I had just randomly discovered it instead of hearing how great it was, but I just couldn't get past how fucking stupid every single character in the movie was. Hard for a movie under an hour to feel dragged out, but it was definitely getting there during the middle. The technical issues at the start of the Zoom call and Haley getting frustrated with Jemma being retarded but trying to politely solve the problem is the best movie scene of 2020, though. :ben:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Hot Sauce said:

I didn't find Host to live up to the hype. Good for what it is and I wish I had just randomly discovered it instead of hearing how great it was, but I just couldn't get past how fucking stupid every single character in the movie was. Hard for a movie under an hour to feel dragged out, but it was definitely getting there during the middle. The technical issues at the start of the Zoom call and Haley getting frustrated with Jemma being retarded but trying to politely solve the problem is the best movie scene of 2020, though. :ben:

it only got praised for what it accomplished with covid limitations. otherwise, it would be a generic zoom/found footage flick. 

4 hours ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Started watching Homecoming.. Wasn't expecting anything, pleasantly surprised and intrigued. 

Holy shit this is one of the best tv shows ive ever seen. The cast, the music, the cinematography, the editing, the plot, everything is perfect. 

5 minutes ago, Cooke (not admin cant help said:

Holy shit this is one of the best tv shows ive ever seen. The cast, the music, the cinematography, the editing, the plot, everything is perfect. 

season 2 blows, but 1 was dope! 

35 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Finished Fargo S3. Brilliant. Best season imo.

Onto The Boys S2. 

Nah season 2 was the best. But I love all 3. Enjoy the boys. Sucks you only get 3 episodes to start with though. 

14 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

So apparently theres not only going to be a Borat 2 but they've already finished filming it

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/borat-2-is-happening-and-its-already-finished-film/1100-6481928/

Considering how easily offended people get nowadays, i don't see how this could possibly be as funny as the original.

As long as he's only making fun of white Christians American Trump supporting males he can do anything he wants!