What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

1 hour ago, Remij said:

Not even going to lie... I REALLY fuck with this song... god damn the beat is 🔥

Joyner is amazing! You can’t go wrong with Joyner, Kendrick, logic, Cole, curry and Eminem. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Joyner is amazing! You can’t go wrong with Joyner, Kendrick, logic, Cole, curry and Eminem. 

Yeah, I do like Joyner a lot... same with J Cole.  Kendrick has his moments, and same with Em IMO.

But yea.. I love this song.

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yeah, I do like Joyner a lot... same with J Cole.  Kendrick has his moments, and same with Em IMO.

But yea.. I love this song.

Check this track out. 

7 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

I even love the subtle humor. Fantastic! :bow: 

@Ike great recommendation! 

Dude that scene :RISITAS:

Spoiler

Where the guy says he cheated on his wife with Mare’s mom gave me the biggest laugh I’ve had this year from any show. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Ike said:

Dude that scene :RISITAS:

Hide contents

Where the guy says he cheated on his wife with Mare’s mom gave me the biggest laugh I’ve had this year from any show. 

I died :D 

Yeah, that was an excellent finale and just a fantastic show all around. The writing, acting, and directing were all top tier. Kate Winslet has an Emmy pretty much locked up as does the show for limited series. Jane Smart was another standout in the cast. The central murder mystery was very well done but it almost feels secondary to the character drama presented. Can’t say enough about the performances on the show. Everyone is outstanding. 

9.2/10 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Ike said:

Yeah, that was an excellent finale and just a fantastic show all around. The writing, acting, and directing were all top tier. Kate Winslet has an Emmy pretty much locked up as does the show for limited series. Jane Smart was another standout in the cast. The central murder mystery was very well done but it almost feels secondary to the character drama presented. Can’t say enough about the performances on the show. Everyone is outstanding. 

9.2/10 

Going to finish it tonight. I love where it’s going. 

• Like 1