• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

oh man, i wish i could watch those few last eps of 3 for the first time again  

Posted Images

Binged the entire two seasons of Righteous Gemstones, now I'm sad that there's no more episodes for me to watch, for the time being.

You can tell that Danny McBride grew up religious and has a soft spot for it. And no matter how dark the show gets, the season finale they have everything wrapped up and everyone happy and at peace.

I do have to say that I think season 1 is actually better. I don't think the crazy violent stuff that happens in season 2 fits the show. It basically feels like Eastbound & Down broke out during the middle of Season 2.

First season was much more cohesive, and they stuck close to the most important thing that the family would fight over, which is the church and losing their positions within the church.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

Binged the entire two seasons of Righteous Gemstones, now I'm sad that there's no more episodes for me to watch, for the time being.

You can tell that Danny McBride grew up religious and has a soft spot for it. And no matter how dark the show gets, the season finale they have everything wrapped up and everyone happy and at peace.

I do have to say that I think season 1 is actually better. I don't think the crazy violent stuff that happens in season 2 fits the show. It basically feels like Eastbound & Down broke out during the middle of Season 2.

First season was much more cohesive, and they stuck close to the most important thing that the family would fight over, which is the church and losing their positions within the church.

season 1 owned so hard. i need to watch 2.

here's the actual deleted scene from The Batman.

At first I thought it was corny and I wasn't going to like it, but its pretty interesting, and it now makes me believe that the Joker should never be used as a villain, but as a person from Batman's past that they only hint at how terrible it might've been for Batman to hunt him down while he was on the loose killing people.

He should always be locked up, and Batman sees him every once in a while.

Just now, jehurey said:

At first I thought it was corny and I wasn't going to like it, but its pretty interesting, and it now makes me believe that the Joker should never be used as a villain, but as a person from Batman's past that they only hint at how terrible it might've been for Batman to hunt him down while he was on the loose killing people.

i actually hope they do more of this lector-type stuff in the next batman, with the next actual villain being two face.

17 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Im pretty annoyed with Netflix. The price hike is one thing but the fact that they keep on cancelling shows I like while investing in garbage like Bridgerton is disappointing.

I still love the service, but they need to keep riskier projects as limited series, with the option to expand if they do well. 

The two episode premier of Atlanta was spectacular. The first episode was a complete standout and so captivating. It’s a must watch episode of television that is deserving of awards but since this is considered comedy it won’t be recognized but goddamn what a story. It continues to be one of the most original and daring shows on tv. Excited for more episodes this season. 

On 2022-03-25 at 7:21 PM, jehurey said:

I didn't care for the scene and glad they cut it. This joker just looks so bizarre for no reason. Of all the on screen Jokers, this is by far the worst. 

I like MoonKnight. I'm hoping it stays good, many Marvel shows get very "meh" in the middle episodes. 

As for "FROM", I really like that too:

Spoiler

The little girl and mother at the start get fucking annihilhated by the ghost/whatever 🤣 Baby back ribs for dinner.