What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

42 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I don’t think it’s that. The writers of the show recently bashed the books, so they’re probably taking the story in a direction that Henry Cavil isn’t a fan of (he loves the Witcher source material) so he probably quit as a result. I think that’s a more plausible theory.

If that's what you want to tell yourself 

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Henry Cavil reprised his role as Superman for the DC cinematic Universe.  It's safe to assume his schedule doesn't align with season 4 

That sucks.

Witcher was actually okay and well received. Meanwhile Cavil's DCUE movies were critical disasters and absolute horse shit. Unwatchable. His next Superman movie will probably be a clusterfuck again, since DCEU simply never learns. He should stick with something that's actually working out for him.

Edited by Substatic

Watched Barbarian today and it’s easily my favorite horror film this year that I’ve seen so far. I still need to watch The Black Phone and Smile though but I doubt they’ll match that. Entertaining film from start to finish. 

31 minutes ago, Substatic said:

That sucks.

Witcher was actually okay and well received. Meanwhile Cavil's DCUE movies were critical disasters and absolute horse shit. Unwatchable. His next Superman movie will probably be a clusterfuck again, since DCEU simply never learns. He should stick with something that's actually working out for him.

Money talks. Snider Cut was good at least... Lol

12 hours ago, Ike said:

Watched Barbarian today and it’s easily my favorite horror film this year that I’ve seen so far. I still need to watch The Black Phone and Smile though but I doubt they’ll match that. Entertaining film from start to finish. 

I saw Barbarian a few days ago and its definitely one of the better horror movies this year. It moves at a nice pace and can be really tense. Also one of those movies that definitely benefits from going in blind (without watching any trailers or reading up on it beforehand).

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Ike said:

Thought it was cool she was in Black Mirror. I thought she looked familiar when I looked her up. The performances are really good. 

Ohhh yeah!!! That’s where I know her from. Gorgeous! Btw, this movie is crazy af :D 

2 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Ohhh yeah!!! That’s where I know her from. Gorgeous! Btw, this movie is crazy af :D 

It’s a really fun time. Like I said, it’s my favorite 2022 horror film that I’ve watched so far. 

i thought i had posted more about barbarian, but i guess i didn't :D anyhow, i liked it. i think i would have liked it more in the theaters (i can only imagine the screams :D) , since the story isn't particularly strong. still, it was entertaining and it had some awesome scenes. i liked smile a bit more, even though it's less inventive. maybe it was the fact i watched it with a girl who kept jumping lol.

• Like 1