What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Enjoyed the Saul finale a lot. Thankful we got 14 years of this wonderful universe and brilliant creative, writing, and directing team. It was a wonderful journey. The little thanking thing with the a

Posted Images

5 hours ago, -GD-X said:

Rewatching The Leftovers. Those last few eps of season 2 :wow2:

I don’t know if I’m emotionally ready for another rewatch of that show yet but it still remains the best show I’ve ever seen. The episode with the well. :mjcry:

• aitch 1
24 minutes ago, Ike said:

I don’t know if I’m emotionally ready for another rewatch of that show yet but it still remains the best show I’ve ever seen. The episode with the well. :mjcry:

I just watched the perfect strangers episode in 3. So good. 

• Like 1

Just finished watching House of the Dragon. Its episode 8 now and I don't know how many there will be for this season but it must be coming to an end. And I'm not as griped to the show as I was with Game of Thrones, but it's still growing on me. They need to slow down on the time lapses though, each episode is like years apart.

21 minutes ago, z,warrior said:

Just finished watching House of the Dragon. Its episode 8 now and I don't know how many there will be for this season but it must be coming to an end. And I'm not as griped to the show as I was with Game of Thrones, but it's still growing on me. They need to slow down on the time lapses though, each episode is like years apart.

That was the final time jump. Great ep btw. Daemon is easily becoming one of the best characters ever in the GoT universe. 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

What a fucking show. 

There are a couple eps in that show that I legit think are up there with the best episodes of anything ever made. 

definitely! the series finale still has one of the best endings.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

HoD ep8 was superb. Honestly been loving this show. 

Rings of Power compared to it atm seems mindnumblingly boring but I've only seen 3 eps of that 

yeah, HoD has been awesome!

Rings of Power's finale was a mindfuck :ben: I enjoyed the show overall. I would say the last 3 eps are probably the most consistent, with ep6 being by far the best one this season.

But i'd be lying if I said the show wasn't elevated by its production values. If it didn't look as good as it did, the issues with the storytelling and writing would stick out more. I think there's a lot of room for improvement there, and I hope the next season will be able to improve on those aspects.

Andor is actually good. Possibly better than the Mandalorian. The latest episode is the best hour of Star Wars Disney has produced. It doesn't rely on main-line star wars and some how manages to make mid-level interoffice politics as interesting as a Jedi fight. 

This more than makes up for the shit show that was Obi Wan. 

• Like 1