What are you watching, listening to, and reading? thread

Just now, -GD- said:

i'm starting it now. :smoke: i'm a sucker for this premise. apparently, umbrella academy is great too!

Netflix is on fire :bow:

Arrested Development is coming back next month as well and we seriously need season 5 of Black Mirror already. :meh:

• Like 1
  • Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL 

Trump just tweeted a clip from Curb       

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, -GD- said:

3 eps into Russian Dolls. Natasha Lyonne better get an award for best comedic actress in a series. 

She was one of the best characters in the American Pie films as well. I really like her.

I'm watching and listening to my life floating away. I really really need some solid sobriety and luck, coming this Monday. As well as some plumbing challenges tomorrow and sat. I won't drink or smoke a thing if god helps me see some hope out. 

I saw the first episode of Russian Doll. I don't think its my thing, but ill continue watching it to see if it grabs me.

What im really looking forward to is season 2 of Suburra, which releases tomorrow. This is one of the most overlooked shows on netflix imo

• Thanks 1
14 hours ago, Twinblade said:

I saw the first episode of Russian Doll. I don't think its my thing, but ill continue watching it to see if it grabs me.

What im really looking forward to is season 2 of Suburra, which releases tomorrow. This is one of the most overlooked shows on netflix imo

Ive been waiting for this :aitch: