holy shit today is full of lem ownage

3 hours ago, bhytre said:

Funny how sheepets are celebrating like they won anything today, is Ditch getting Spandexman? Lmao sheepets, just hiding behind cows as usual, carry on :moto:

Sheep would be smart enough not to talk shit in the midst of a five year AAA exclusive drought, where the biggest games of the year for their console have been Six of Thieves and 5tate of Decay :ovolol:

4 hours ago, bhytre said:

Funny how sheepets are celebrating like they won anything today, is Ditch getting Spandexman? Lmao sheepets, just hiding behind cows as usual, carry on :moto:

This fucker rips on cows non stop yet here he is hiding behind PS4 to try and own the lems :tom: TSHBO!

16 hours ago, Voidler said:

Sheep would be smart enough not to talk shit in the midst of a five year AAA exclusive drought, where the biggest games of the year for their console have been Six of Thieves and 5tate of Decay :ovolol:

Lemcels' next game is Forza.

Their last game was Forza. :] 

Just now, The Mother Fucker said:

Did SONY buy exclusivity rights to the game?  Seems crazy as a software developer to box yourself to one console. 

They own the rights to the character of Spider-Man. This is going to stay exclusive. 

Just now, The Mother Fucker said:

I thought MARVEL did?

Wait is this like the whole Marvel vs FOX vs Disney on the rights to Marvel characters?

Sony owns Spider-Man. They lent the character to Disney/Marvel Studios after the turd of movie The Amazing Spider-Man 2 flopped. Homecoming was still produced by Sony along with Marvel Studios. If you look the standalone Venom movie is made by Sony pictures. 

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, Ike said:

Sony owns Spider-Man. They lent the character to Disney/Marvel Studios after the turd of movie The Amazing Spider-Man 2 flopped. Homecoming was still produced by Sony along with Marvel Studios. If you look the standalone Venom movie is made by Sony pictures. 

I was confused there for a moment, but I looked it up and I get it now. 

SONY owns the rights to the Spiderman-Films but that's not the reason this game is exclusive to PS4,  the reason this Insomniac produced game is SONY exclusive is because it was published by SONY.  

Which makes since because there's been Spiderman Games released on other consoles those games weren't published by SONY.  

Much like how Bayonetta 2 got published by Nintendo and thus Nintendo kept it for themselves.  

I'm not surprised by this owning of Lemmings.  Microsoft is notorious for not keeping exclusivity.  

They (MS) had the Mass Effect franchise to themselves and what did they do, they let Bioware get picked by EA, and Mass Effect exclusively became EA's game to  whore out.  

They (MS) had some impressive JRPG titles during the 360 era, Iike Mistwalker's Blue Dragon, but what did Microsoft do when it came to Blue-Dragon 2, they published it to Nintendo DS WTF! how are you going to put out a sequel from a main console to an exclusive handheld with limited hardware capabilities.  

Shit like that Nintendo and SEGA would have never done.