Explosive devices planted at Obama, Clinton and George Soros Homes as well as NYT, CNN, Time Warner Buildings.

38 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

No real comment on him being an Alt right supporter? :bena:

He's waiting for his handlers to give him the official MAGA spin on this news.  They're trying pretty hard:

:ben: 

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Deeno's previous signature in the bottom-right 

Bulls eye. 

All paid for by (((George Soros))).  

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, -GD- said:

apparently, there may be another suspect. i hope not, i need to get out of the office for a party. 

I mean, seriously, you think this guy is capable of building a bomb?

Shit, I don't even think he's capable of finding the proper addresses to 10 different people, properly packing something, finding out the proper post-rate, and mailing the things.

Who gives a fuck?

You lot believe lie after lie after lie. You literally believed that Putin had a tape of Trump getting pissed on by a Russian hooker and was blackmailing him with it to be a puppet President. Let that sink in. That's some real tinfoil hat shit.

I can't speak for everyone but god forbid we take the wait and see approach with news like this.

Lol at you all like "they wont condemn it!!" Umm, nobody condones bomb threats. You liberals however have been openly pushing for violence for the past few years.

That said....while I don't condone violence, fr everything Soros has done he deserves to have his legs blown off. Same for Clinton. These are some real shady people. Wouldn't cry if anything happened to them.

Before you get on your high horse about how what I just said proves your theories right, remember it's just a reflection of everything you've been saying the past few years.

Y'all need to look in a mirror. But you won't. You'll just circle jerk whatever news makes you think you're right and then you're left wondering why people like Trump get elected.

4 hours ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

DqdBO5RWkAEbz3x?format=jpg

Candace Owens deleted this tweet. :D

I would have reiterated it stronger, this whole thing is a false flag by the left. 

• An orgy of evidence (shit never happens)
  • Guy is intelligent enough to create IED's but not intelligent enough to know they would be intercepted LONG before any possible contact with the 'targets'
  • All of this happening two weeks before the mid-terms
  • The guy is an avid Trump supporter and would be fully aware his actions could possibly derail conservative/republican candidates being elected
  • A van covered top to bottom in pro Trump and conservative stickers and slogans.
  • The bombs having redneck "Git Er Done" stickers attached to them.

Jesus Christ as if the left could make this more obvious lol, pathetic... They tried with Christine Blasey Ford and failed so they concocted this travesty... The left is the enemy of the United States government and its citizens, terrorists. 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
43 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I would have reiterated it stronger, this whole thing is a false flag by the left. 

• An orgy of evidence (shit never happens)
  • Guy is intelligent enough to create IED's but not intelligent enough to know they would be intercepted LONG before any possible contact with the 'targets'
  • All of this happening two weeks before the mid-terms
  • The guy is an avid Trump supporter and would be fully aware his actions could possibly derail conservative/republican candidates being elected
  • A van covered top to bottom in pro Trump and conservative stickers and slogans.
  • The bombs having redneck "Git Er Done" stickers attached to them.

Jesus Christ as if the left could make this more obvious lol, pathetic... They tried with Christine Blasey Ford and failed so they concocted this travesty... The left is the enemy of the United States government and its citizens, terrorists. 

1. Doesn't disproof anything

2. It's easy to search for DIY tutorials online

3. Coincidence but it doesn't disproof anything. This is a time where the propaganda machines are running at 100%, so it is easy to see how a low IQ extremist could break.

4. Or he is too dumb to realize that.

5. while rare, there are some jackasses who love to show their support with lots of stickers on their cars, plus this guy is obviously off his mental faculties.

Could it be a dirty move by some in the democrat party, sure, but right now there's no proof of that. It's way more likely that we are dealing with someone who's off his fucking mind.

I feel like if we focus on this conspiracy theory crap instead of denouncing this jackass and moving on will only give the liberals more power and I sure ass hell don't want that. 

I like how these right-wingers are now trying to continue talking about it being a false-flag operation in an attempt to retroactively pretend that they were doing high-level trolling this entire time.

They think they'll be able to laugh this off by doing that. It won't work, either.

This thread is disgusting now. Bunch of conspiracy theorists pointing the finger at each other. :mj: Meanwhile, a bunch of migrants are marching towards our borders wanting to cross into the US illegally.

15 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

This thread is disgusting now. Bunch of conspiracy theorists pointing the finger at each other. :mj: Meanwhile, a bunch of migrants are marching towards our borders wanting to cross into the US illegally.

We're aware and so is the military, they're being deployed to the border.

Immediately after the news broke about the bombs being sent, alt right retards were like... "Where's the evidence?" "They probably sent it to themselves" , "Let's wait and see all the facts before calling it Terrorism". 

Now that all the facts are coming out... the alt right retards are like.... "That's too much evidence, it can't be real" :grimaceleft:

4 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Immediately after the news broke about the bombs being sent, alt right retards were like... "Where's the evidence?" "They probably sent it to themselves" , "Let's wait and see all the facts before calling it Terrorism". 

Now that all the facts are coming out... the alt right retards are like.... "That's too much evidence, it can't be real" :grimaceleft:

You think the word fact is synonymous with infallibility which is why it's hard to take you seriously. Something being reported as fact doesn't mean it's true.

And it's not that there's only too much evidence, it's the spread of evidence, its presentation, the exaggeration in the evidence, the timing, the logic behind it all. 

People on the left are cut throat in their political aims, this actually being a false flag operation wouldn't be something that's crazy, outlandish or surprising.

Edited by DynamiteCop!