Microsoft may be in talks to acquire Turtle Rock Studios

I imagine Phil looking at Sony's portfolio and being like; 'I'm going to counter these with a C-rate developer who's going to make multiplayer experiences for gamepass!"

:rofl: MS actively chasing the backwash of the industry while Sony aligns themselves with Capcom, TEAM NINJA, insomniac, square-enix, Activision and etc for exclusives. smart gameplan.

we'll see if We Happy Few 2 and State of Decay 3 can turn the tide next gen. :sabu:

phil-spencer-1.jpg

'sir, our fans are asking why we don't have any exclusive action games like god of war or Nioh'

'Get Ninja Theory on the line!'

'ok...There's also the issue of The Last of Us 2. Our fans are saying all their games look like saturday morning cartoons and they want something more realistic!'

Acquire undead Labs, State of Decay 3 is on the way!

'Umm, okay, but Sony's secured Kojima Productions and Death Stranding will be coming out starring Norman Reedus from the #1 tv show in the world, The Walking Dead...

I got the answer: CrackDown 3 featuring Terry crews from White Chicks!

'Sir, clearly you are retarded... but i have here a blank cheque from Satya Nadella... what should we do with it? buy exclusive rights to COD dlc? buy a japanese exclusive to increase our appeal worldwide? '

Get me Turtle Rock Studios, the developer behind We H4.0ppy Few, and I want 10 new custom controller colors on my desk by monday!

'...:snoop:'

• Haha 4

maxresdefault.jpg

'But sir, we really need to diversify our portfolio, racing games aren't enough to satisfy hardcore gamers....'

We have Simulation racer AND arcade Racer! Now we'll break into the strategy genre, everyone's favourite! Starting with Gears Tactics, exclusively for Windows 10. 

'but what about the guys that pay our bills, you know the fans on console'

Gaming's for everyone. games are gamers and gamers are games. You should be able to play anywhere, on any device you want.

'is xbox not 'anywhere', sir?...'

DONT BE A FANBOY!! FANBOYS ARE BAD OK! WE'RE PRO CONSUMER NOW! NO EXCLUSIVES!

'but sir you just said gears tactics exclusively for windows 10...'

And Age of Empires. And the new Minecraft expansion! 

'so exclusives are only bad when they're for your loyal customers on Xbox?"

That's right, now let's head on over to MIXR where I'm streaming God of War and Zelda, it's so refreshing to play a well made game that isn't full of bugs and half done like Recore, Sea of Thieves, and State of Decay 2 were. It's almost as if developing for two platforms at once hampers a game's quality, weird

'sir do you have any pride whatsoever? any passion for your job? any self-respect at all? Do you even like Xbox at all? 

Quiet, you! Go write out all the white males out of halo and gears ASAP! I want a new tranny or bulldyke lead in Gears 5 by the end of the day!

8 hours ago, Bodycount NS said:

maxresdefault.jpg

'But sir, we really need to diversify our portfolio, racing games aren't enough to satisfy hardcore gamers....'

We have Simulation racer AND arcade Racer! Now we'll break into the strategy genre, everyone's favourite! Starting with Gears Tactics, exclusively for Windows 10. 

'but what about the guys that pay our bills, you know the fans on console'

Gaming's for everyone. games are gamers and gamers are games. You should be able to play anywhere, on any device you want.

'is xbox not 'anywhere', sir?...'

DONT BE A FANBOY!! FANBOYS ARE BAD OK! WE'RE PRO CONSUMER NOW! NO EXCLUSIVES!

'but sir you just said gears tactics exclusively for windows 10...'

And Age of Empires. And the new Minecraft expansion! 

'so exclusives are only bad when they're for your loyal customers on Xbox?"

That's right, now let's head on over to MIXR where I'm streaming God of War and Zelda, it's so refreshing to play a well made game that isn't full of bugs and half done like Recore, Sea of Thieves, and State of Decay 2 were. It's almost as if developing for two platforms at once hampers a game's quality, weird

'sir do you have any pride whatsoever? any passion for your job? any self-respect at all? Do you even like Xbox at all? 

Quiet, you! Go write out all the white males out of halo and gears ASAP! I want a new tranny or bulldyke lead in Gears 5 by the end of the day!

:D 

:tom: 

Instead of 'Jump In',  Microsoft's new slogan should be:

TURN LEFT

It's a dual meaning branding:

1) all they have is forza and all you really do in that game is turn left ad nauseam for as long as you're stupid enough to play a racing game.

2) the brand is cucked, shares all 'exclusives' (has NO exclusives) and all the games are cartoony/SJW looking trash from C-rate western devs) =left wing in nature.

XBOX (and Windows 10)

Turn Left.

Just now, Bodycount NS said:

Instead of 'Jump In',  Microsoft's new slogan should be:

TURN LEFT

It's a dual meaning branding:

1) all they have is forza and all you really do in that game is turn left ad nauseam for as long as you're stupid enough to play a racing game.

2) the brand is cucked, shares all 'exclusives' (has NO exclusives) and all the games are cartoony/SJW looking trash from C-rate western devs) =left wing in nature.

XBOX (and Windows 10)

Turn Left.

Your hate for PC is misguided.  Xbox fucked up... and it was thrust upon us by a desperate Xbox division that likely did what they had to do to not get the axe. :francis: