So there was a mass shooting about 10 mins from me

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We don't even know who you are 

I think healthcare is also a significant reducer of these types of incidents.  If you can afford to get checked out, then it's more likely mental issues will be caught early, before they manifest into

I don't know why you INSIST on punishing the people that have guns and don't kill people. Makes ZERO sense.   And you want the black market to GROW   Are you retarded?

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Jon2B said:

Youre a cry baby.  Lol .

Ban him ! Alt right racist :tear2:

Look at me guys look at me :tear:

Haha you're a joke . You are literally butthurt. 

LOL. Chill Pill...........take one. My man.

Lmao Jerry cried to Cooke and got shut down. 

For the record, JERRY, I wasn’t being racist, I was proving someone could easily have two guns stolen so your little ATF meetings are retarded. Plus, how they gonna meet with thousands of people when their whole deptmartment is out searching for illegal guns?

8 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

An illegal immigrant can be any race and from any country. It is not a racially derogatory term. We have racism rules here but this doesn't really cross the line. 

Trump admin just sent 5200 troops to the border to handle a bunch of poor unarmed people in a migrant caravan that are 2 months from getting to our border, and then Trump threatened to end birthright citizenship via executive order.

Know a dog whistle when you see one, Cook.  

2 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

Trump admin just sent 5200 troops to the border to handle a bunch of poor unarmed people in a migrant caravan that are 2 months from getting to our border, and then Trump threatened to end birthright citizenship via executive order.

Know a dog whistle when you see one, Cook.  

Apparently the troops aren't able to do much from what I understand. They should be there to keep things in order while these people, potentially, go through the refugee/asylum process. This isn't the first time from what I've read... thing is I live in Texas and I've never heard of them completely closing it down until now since everyone is bringing up when the borders were closed off to migrants.

1 minute ago, lynux3 said:

Apparently the troops aren't able to do much from what I understand. They should be there to keep things in order while these people, potentially, go through the refugee/asylum process. This isn't the first time from what I've read... thing is I live in Texas and I've never heard of them completely closing it down until now since everyone is bringing up when the borders were closed off to migrants.

Everybody knows the troops aren't able to do much.  That's the point.  It's theatre to get republicans all riled up about those damn dirty illegals coming to the border to take our jerbs and rape our wimmenz.

It's transparent to anyone whose not already indoctrinated in the church of Fox News.

1 minute ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

Everybody knows the troops aren't able to do much.  That's the point.  It's theatre to get republicans all riled up about those damn dirty illegals coming to the border to take our jerbs and rape our wimmenz.

It's transparent to anyone whose not already indoctrinated in the church of Fox News.

There's plenty of jobs in Texas that can be filled by these people, so I'm not so sure anyone is afraid of taking them. As long as they're contributing to society in positive meaningful way and paying taxes no one cares. The problem is the infestation of gang related dipshits making their way in... MS 13 has been an issue for years and part of that caravan contains a hefty amount of people from El Salvador. Not saying everyone is MS 13, but these people need to be screened heavily for criminal backgrounds before making it into "our" society. We already have enough crime from these "illegals" and everyone is surprised over and over again as to how they made it through undetected. It's a broken record. People living on a border state with Mexico understands this.

10 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

There's plenty of jobs in Texas that can be filled by these people, so I'm not so sure anyone is afraid of taking them. As long as they're contributing to society in positive meaningful way and paying taxes no one cares. The problem is the infestation of gang related dipshits making their way in... MS 13 has been an issue for years and part of that caravan contains a hefty amount of people from El Salvador. Not saying everyone is MS 13, but these people need to be screened heavily for criminal backgrounds before making it into "our" society. We already have enough crime from these "illegals" and everyone is surprised over and over again as to how they made it through undetected. It's a broken record. People living on a border state with Mexico understands this.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2018/03/30/upshot/crime-immigration-myth.html

It's the reason why people are calling for tighter border control (in the south) because they slip through the cracks all the time. A blanket immigration report doesn't cover only the border states, it covers all immigration from everywhere, so the numbers aren't representative of southern states. I'd like to see the stats for just Texas and other bordering states.

45 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

You're only disregarding the fact that violent people do get through our borders and United States born and become citizens care about keeping these type of violent people out.

The data shows that the number of violent people who get through is not high enough to affect us as a country in any significant way.  If you're worried about MS13, then here's a real solution: kill the drug war, kill their funding.

All the huh-bub about immigration that you're hearing isn't worry about violent crime.  It's worry about changing demographics.  GOP can't win elections when the white majority is shrinking into a minority, so their play is to demonize non-white people.  There is a reason you don't hear about Canadians overstaying their work visas and green cards, but Latino children get separated and thrown into camps.

Edited by McWickedSmawt85
29 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

The data shows that the number of violent people who get through is not high enough to affect us as a country in any significant way.  If you're worried about MS13, then here's a real solution: kill the drug war, kill their funding.

All the huh-bub about immigration that you're hearing isn't worry about violent crime.  It's worry about changing demographics.  GOP can't win elections when the white majority is shrinking into a minority, so their play is to demonize non-white people.  There is a reason you don't hear about Canadians overstaying their work visas and green cards, but Latino children get separated and thrown into camps.

Well using the same logic, there’s a very minor amount of guns being used for violence ... yet you want to ban that 

also .. 100k illegal Canadians be 12.1m illegal latinos 

Edited by ghostz
9 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Well using the same logic, there’s a very minor amount of guns being used for violence ... yet you want to ban that 

No, I want comprehensive gun control, which will take shape after we start allowing the CDC to study gun violence.  You would know this if you read literally any of my posts on the subject, including in discussions I've had with you in the past.

Literally in this thread:

Edited by McWickedSmawt85
Just now, McWickedSmawt85 said:

No, I want comprehensive gun control, which will take shape after we start allowing the CDC to study gun violence.  You would know this if you read literally any of my posts on the subject, including in discussions I've had with you in the past.

Do you want comprehensive immigration control?

3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Good. Because having an issue with one and not the other is Jerry level retardation 

Where did I say that I did "not have an issue" with immigration?

Point it out.  I'll wait.

5 hours ago, ghostz said:

Lmao Jerry cried to Cooke and got shut down. 

For the record, JERRY, I wasn’t being racist, I was proving someone could easily have two guns stolen so your little ATF meetings are retarded. Plus, how they gonna meet with thousands of people when their whole deptmartment is out searching for illegal guns?

No, you were melting down, and so you wanted to bring up illegal immigrant, and specifically hispanics.

"how they gonna meet"?????

The same way they meet now. Do you think ATF agents are just driving around in patrol cars during the day. LOLOL Just driving all over the country, stop at a corner and pull out their binoculars to look for guns? LOL

I love how the only way to can argue with me............is by pretending to play dumb.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

No, you were melting down, and so you wanted to bring up illegal immigrant, and specifically hispanics.

"how they gonna meet"?????

The same way they meet now. Do you think ATF agents are just driving around in patrol cars during the day. LOLOL Just driving all over the country, stop at a corner and pull out their binoculars to look for guns? LOL

I love how the only way to can argue with me............is by pretending to play dumb.

Show me one time I mentioned Hispanics. I’ll wait. 

Anyhow, tell us more about how the black market for guns booming is a good thing :tom5:

• Cooke locked this topic