So there was a mass shooting about 10 mins from me

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We don't even know who you are 

I think healthcare is also a significant reducer of these types of incidents.  If you can afford to get checked out, then it's more likely mental issues will be caught early, before they manifest into

I don't know why you INSIST on punishing the people that have guns and don't kill people. Makes ZERO sense.   And you want the black market to GROW   Are you retarded?

Posted Images

45 minutes ago, ghostz said:

80% of gun related crimes are from unregistered guns. How y’all plan on stopping that?

No. They weren't "unregistered". LOL

That statistics is for stolen guns. They are registered to other people.

And guess what, they would be confiscated, and gun control laws would make it that it stays confiscated and destroyed if the owner failed to properly secure and failed to report the gun stolen.

Very simple.......restrict gun sales.  And crackdown on the remaining guns that are used by criminals, and confiscate them as guns become harder to obtain.

Gun black market will skyrocket, and the ATF will be able to break up illegal rings by cracking down.  Less guns, every single year.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No. They weren't "unregistered". LOL

That statistics is for stolen guns. They are registered to other people.

And guess what, they would be confiscated, and gun control laws would make it that it stays confiscated and destroyed if the owner failed to properly secure and failed to report the gun stolen.

Very simple.......restrict gun sales.  And crackdown on the remaining guns that are used by criminals, and confiscate them as guns become harder to obtain.

Gun black market will skyrocket, and the ATF will be able to break up illegal rings by cracking down.  Less guns, every single year.

Because prohibition has worked... ever!

no more hunting then, eh?

Edited by ghostz
Just now, ghostz said:

Because prohibition has worked... ever!

Funny how you keep on making the same lie that I already pointed out.

It isn't prohibition, its limited gun sales per each citizen with a clean record, with regulation.

Go find the dictionary and post the definition of prohibition.

I'll wait.:trump:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Funny how you keep on making the same lie that I already pointed out.

It isn't prohibition, its limited gun sales per each citizen with a clean record, with regulation.

Go find the dictionary and post the definition of prohibition.

I'll wait.:trump:

And how do we get back the 400 million?

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

And how do we get back the 400 million?

with laws, being enforced over time.

like every other change in American society that was enacted through law.:trump:

Hey, maybe we shouldn't have passed the Civil Rights Law of 1964 if it didn't fix it all in 1964, right? LOLOL

with laws, being enforced over time.

like every other change in American society that was enacted through law.:trump:

Hey, maybe we shouldn't have passed the Civil Rights Law of 1964 if it didn't fix it all in 1964, right? LOLOL

So are you breaking into people’s homes and taking them? Who’s paying for this program?

Edited by ghostz
Just now, ghostz said:

So are you breaking into people’s homes and taking them? Who’s paying for this program?

Who's paying for the law, and law enforcement?

THe same people who is ALREADY paying for law enforcement right now...............or did I just invent the ATF agency right now?:trump:

I love how he's actually PRETENDING to be stupid and not know how these things work.

Just now, jehurey said:

Who's paying for the law, and law enforcement?

THe same people who is ALREADY paying for law enforcement right now...............or did I just invent the ATF agency right now?:trump:

I love how he's actually PRETENDING to be stupid and not know how these things work.

Oh so the cops are just adding this to their list of duties. It wouldn’t require an extensive program on a federal scale. Forgot about that. 

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Oh so the cops are just adding this to their list of duties. It wouldn’t require an extensive program on a federal scale. Forgot about that. 

They .................already.................confiscate...............guns, when they find a stolen gun.

And I just mentioned this thing............called the ATF.

Its called that because it stands for Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms.

And they ARE an extensive program on a federal scale. Wow, you are making this way too easy for me. LOL

They .................already.................confiscate...............guns, when they find a stolen gun.

And I just mentioned this thing............called the ATF.

Its called that because it stands for Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms.

And they ARE an extensive program on a federal scale. Wow, you are making this way too easy for me. LOL

Oh, so just keep doing what they’re doing. Looks like they’re doing a pretty good job. Guess our gun problem is pretty much under control. 

1 hour ago, ghostz said:

80% of gun related crimes are from unregistered guns. How y’all plan on stopping that?

Limit the number of guns NON CRIMINALS can have. That will put an end to the ILLEGAL guns out there /s

3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Oh, so just keep doing what they’re doing. Looks like they’re doing a pretty good job. Guess our gun problem is pretty much under control. 

Actually they can do a better job if gun distribution is limited, because that means illegal gun sales would spike, and they could bust them.

Which creates even MORE limited supply, which makes busting those black market rings even more lucrative.

This isn't like weed, where you can just get some more in Mexico. Gun control laws would limit the manufacturing of them from the gun industry.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Actually they can do a better job if gun distribution is limited, because that means illegal gun sales would spike, and they could bust them.

Which creates even MORE limited supply, which makes busting those black market rings even more lucrative.

This isn't like weed, where you can just get some more in Mexico. Gun control laws would limit the manufacturing of them from the gun industry.

Nothing is lucrative about hunting down criminals. Lol what?

anyone can make a gun you retard 

Edited by ghostz
  • Cooke locked this topic