So there was a mass shooting about 10 mins from me

This dude was the sterotypcial next door neighbor that nobody would ever expect to do shit like this . There are probably a fuck ton of people out there just like this .

Nobody knows who is gonna do this kind of shit. Its impossible to predict .

Offering this guy 50 bucks for his 600 to 3000 dollars guns would have changed nothing. 

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We don't even know who you are 

I think healthcare is also a significant reducer of these types of incidents.  If you can afford to get checked out, then it's more likely mental issues will be caught early, before they manifest into

I don't know why you INSIST on punishing the people that have guns and don't kill people. Makes ZERO sense.   And you want the black market to GROW   Are you retarded?

Posted Images

21 minutes ago, Voidler said:

Maybe not, but certainly more reason to be arrested and it will inhibit the access to these mass shooters who are young men and don’t have the firearm collection they can go down to Walmart and buy

He's called Slow Johnny for a reason.  Don't expect much, bruh. :] 

Just now, McWickedSmawt85 said:

He's called Slow Johnny for a reason.  Don't expect much, bruh. :] 

You're dumb as fuck and think you can solve mass killings in America with gun control and buybacks ? 

Free mental health screenings ? lol

Absolutely idiotic 

4 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

You're dumb as fuck and think you can solve mass killings in America with gun control and buybacks ? 

Absolutely idiotic 

Tell you what: go ahead and give me the reason(s) why all the other first world countries don't have this problem.

4 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Absolutely idiotic 

Solve?  No..

Improve/reduce?  Possibly.

You have to start somewhere.

6 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Solve?  No..

Improve/reduce?  Possibly.

You have to start somewhere.

They can ban new gun sales for all I care . The problem is there are more guns than Americans and anyone could easily get a gun illegally . It's as easy as getting a bag of weed .

Most places stopped sales of assualt "sytle" weapons already .

That crazy person that feels like killing you ....will kill you . The guy could have easily bombed the place of he had no gun .

25 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

They can ban new gun sales for all I care . The problem is there are more guns than Americans and anyone could easily get a gun illegally . It's as easy as getting a bag of weed .

That crazy person that feels like killing you ....will kill you . The guy could have easily bombed the place of he had no gun .

You're right.  But that's why you have to start removing all these unnecessary guns off the streets and try to begin to change people's perception of the necessity of them.

You can't begin to help yourself when any and everyone feels they need a gun for protection.  It wouldn't be something to happen over night... but a first step in the change of mentality, I think, would be good.

I ain't going to pretend like I have the answer... nobody does, full stop... because America is a special case in all honesty.  It's hard to begin removing guns from people and the streets by legal means without making people feel that you're infringing on their rights.  There's so many there that simply want to exercise their rights to own and bear arms... and love to demonstrate that freely... and in such, as knowing anyone can potentially have a firearm on them.. it can cause anxiety and fear.

Yes, people anywhere can kill people by many many means other than simply guns.  However in America, there's a real problem with inner conflict.  Every side feels like they are under attack... and people are lashing out.  You might laugh at the idea of free mental health screenings and such... but you literally have to start somewhere.  It goes far beyond "I just want to kill someone" and the only way to begin is to start is by changing people's mentalities.  That goes from "this can't be fixed" to "I need to own a gun for protection" to "we're at war against the other side"... to "hating people who are different/think different" and "you're taking away my rights!"...

The US is a bubble that's ready to pop.  Regardless of how futile you think ANY effort might be... it begins with an idea that you have to start somewhere and although you wont see immediate results.. if you continue to work at it, things can change.

Non Americans cannot really speak on this because you don't understand how things are here because you don't live here 

I'm not saying they need to try something different.  I'm saying you quick snips of well just ban gunsz are ignorant and stupid 

5 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Non Americans cannot really speak on this because you don't understand how things are here because you don't live here 

I'm not saying they need to try something different.  I'm saying you quick snips of well just ban gunsz are ignorant and stupid 

Jon.. this is part of the problem...  Unwillingness to listen because "you guys just don't understand"...

Trust me... I think other countries understand quite well what America is like... despite not "being there"...  America's politics influence our own.. America's interests influence ours.. ect ect...  Our news is mostly American news...

But what America can't do... but what others can... is actually look at America from a different point of view.  Sadly... I feel that's a crucial element to improving the situation... but American's are too stubborn to realize it and don't want any input.

39 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

I doubt a 17 year old social reject 4 chan poster who decides on a school shooting will have an easy time getting his hands on illegal weaponry

Just now, Voidler said:

I doubt a 17 year old social reject 4 chan poster who decides on a school shooting will have an easy time getting his hands on illegal weaponry

Well you are 100 percent wrong 

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Jon.. this is part of the problem...  Unwillingness to listen because "you guys just don't understand"...

Trust me... I think other countries understand quite well what America is like... despite not "being there"...  America's politics influence our own.. America's interests influence ours.. ect ect...  Our news is mostly American news...

But what America can't do... but what others can... is actually look at America from a different point of view.  Sadly... I feel that's a crucial element to improving the situation... but American's are too stubborn to realize it and don't want any input.

It's not the people's choice to make the changes. 

2 minutes ago, Voidler said:

How so? You need connections to the right people if it becomes illegal, which these rejects don’t have

Why would you assume that ? If you have a few hundred bucks and live near any city you can get a gun 

12 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

You don't know how to have a discussion. We have went over this and you continually go to 'ban gunz is stupid' when everyone has suggestion a zillion steps before you ever even get to that.

Start with restricting new gun sales.

Start with needing registrations and constant renewals for owning guns (like owning a car and needing to drive)

Add a significant waiting period when purchasing a gun

If any of those things even reduce deaths by 1 they were worth it. 

You can't have that discussion . You just say what you think is right and get mad when I say it wouldn't work .

If it was as simple as you think it wouldn't be a problem 

• Cooke locked this topic