So there was a mass shooting about 10 mins from me

Yeah that would go over well .

Hey you own 6 guns , now you can't in anymore . More taxes for you so hopefully you don't decide to kill anyone with one of those six , and not the 7th you were gonna buy. 

The number of guns out there is extreme . They won't go anywhere . They are there .

Buyback programs are proven do not put a dent in anything . I don't really disagree with the rest of the stuff you said .

Nothing you said will prevent someone who wants to get a gun from getting one tho . It will just upset the 99.9 percent of legal , safe gun owners .

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We don't even know who you are 

I think healthcare is also a significant reducer of these types of incidents.  If you can afford to get checked out, then it's more likely mental issues will be caught early, before they manifest into

I don't know why you INSIST on punishing the people that have guns and don't kill people. Makes ZERO sense.   And you want the black market to GROW   Are you retarded?

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Jon2B said:

There are a lot of crazy Americans . 

Cutting through the BS: do you think there are more crazies in America than in other countries that don't have this problem?

4 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

Cutting through the BS: do you think there are more crazies in America than in other countries that don't have this problem?

Oh absolutely . I mean we kinda prove that all the time. 

25 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Yeah that would go over well .

Hey you own 6 guns , now you can't in anymore . More taxes for you so hopefully you don't decide to kill anyone with one of those six , and not the 7th you were gonna buy. 

The number of guns out there is extreme . They won't go anywhere . They are there .

Buyback programs are proven do not put a dent in anything . I don't really disagree with the rest of the stuff you said .

Nothing you said will prevent someone who wants to get a gun from getting one tho . It will just upset the 99.9 percent of legal , safe gun owners .

Don't really care if people complain.

That's a small price to pay for dead people.......I think the family of dead people complain a little harder. lol

And ultimately, right-wingers BETTER compromise........while compromise is on the table.

People need to understand, none of us ever grew up with school shootings. The post-millennial generation is the first generation of kids who grew up being taught what to do with school shootings. The 1st graders from Newtown, who survived back in 2012., they are 5 years away from being allowed to vote.

Those kids who become voting adults will NOT compromise. They will vote for politicians who will repeal the 2nd Amendment, Full-stop. The majority of millennials (who are already at voting age, today) will go along with them. There won't be enough baby boomers and Gen-Xers to stop them at the ballot box.

This is one of those "your running out of road" issues.  There won't be any leverage for gun-defenders to negotiate a compromise 10 years from now.

• Like 1
Just now, Jon2B said:

Maybe. You think people will let go the 2nd amendment that easily? I don't think so.

They can regulate it will laws. They can limit it, piece by piece.

And for that, they just need a simple majority in the House, and 51 seats in the Senate, and a Democratic President who wants to win their re-election.

Abortion is legal in America, and look how much Republicans have whittled it down.

9 hours ago, Jon2B said:

Oh absolutely . 

Why are there more crazies in America than in every other country where this thing doesn't regularly happen?

9 hours ago, jehurey said:

Don't really care if people complain.

That's a small price to pay for dead people.......I think the family of dead people complain a little harder. lol

And ultimately, right-wingers BETTER compromise........while compromise is on the table.

People need to understand, none of us ever grew up with school shootings. The post-millennial generation is the first generation of kids who grew up being taught what to do with school shootings. The 1st graders from Newtown, who survived back in 2012., they are 5 years away from being allowed to vote.

Those kids who become voting adults will NOT compromise. They will vote for politicians who will repeal the 2nd Amendment, Full-stop. The majority of millennials (who are already at voting age, today) will go along with them. There won't be enough baby boomers and Gen-Xers to stop them at the ballot box.

This is one of those "your running out of road" issues.  There won't be any leverage for gun-defenders to negotiate a compromise 10 years from now.

I hope so. I don't think a hillbilly will protect me from the biggest Military in the globe deciding to turn on its own populace. So, erm, no citizens with guns please. If you WANT a gun, IN YOUR HOME, against a robber, that can be legal. But there is no reason why you should be out with one or seen with one. AR rifles for the common citizen is fucking stupid. 

16 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

How does this matter? The US has a larger government with more employees, more law enforcement etc. You have the means to enact change but don't do it because its unpopular with most people on the right. 

amen. done with this topic. We should de-regulate. and guns should be kept in homes for the paranoid. 

5 minutes ago, kokujin said:

I hope so. I don't think a hillbilly will protect me from the biggest Military in the globe deciding to turn on its own populace. So, erm, no citizens with guns please. If you WANT a gun, IN YOUR HOME, against a robber, that can be legal. But there is no reason why you should be out with one or seen with one. AR rifles for the common citizen is fucking stupid. 

End open carry.  Ban them in public spaces.  You may use them at a gun range, on private property, or while hunting.  Additionally, they should require a license to own and operate, just like a car, with universal background checks for each license renewal.

Edited by McWickedSmawt85
29 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

End open carry.  Ban them in public spaces.  You may use them at a gun range, on private property, or while hunting.  Additionally, they should require a license to own and operate, just like a car, with universal background checks for each license renewal.

open carry should be a felony. Unless you can prove you have said license, passed it, and it was an "honest mistake." (have some stupid strike rule, apply some common sense. 'Was he/she pointing it at anyone')

This would make it harder for actual criminals to commit crimes in public. If someone sees them WHIP OUT a gun period they're fucked. Put gun detectors in random places. Try robbing someone on private property?  Well, they can legally have their own gun. 

*have only thought this through 75%

Edited by kokujin
1 hour ago, kokujin said:

trump bots trying to say right-wing turds aren't mass killers. sad shit. I find it funny liberals don't go on suicide killing sprees, ever. strange. 

Right wingers are killers ? Look at the percentage of right wing killers compared to the population .

That's a pretty retarded assumption .

5 hours ago, Jon2B said:

Right wingers are killers ? Look at the percentage of right wing killers compared to the population .

That's a pretty retarded assumption .

look at the percentage of mass killers that are right wingers:bena:

6 hours ago, Goukosan said:

look at the percentage of mass killers that are right wingers:bena:

And look at the percentage of them that kill . I know you want to make it seem like all people on the right are maniacs buts it's basically NONE of them. 

Just now, Jon2B said:

And look at the percentage of them that kill . I know you want to make it seem like all people on the right are maniacs buts it's basically NONE of them. 

You missed the point slow Jonny. 

Not saying majority of right wingers are mass shooters. 

We're saying the majority mass shooters are right wingers. 

Those are two different statements and mean two different things. 

12 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

23 hours ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

Why are there more crazies in America than in every other country where this thing doesn't regularly happen?

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

You missed the point slow Jonny. 

Not saying majority of right wingers are mass shooters. 

We're saying the majority mass shooters are right wingers. 

Those are two different statements and mean two different things. 

The majority of people who commit murder are black tho so these little stats don’t work

Edited by ghostz
  • Cooke locked this topic