So there was a mass shooting about 10 mins from me

Just now, ghostz said:

This is truly the most bizarre shit I’ve ever read :mindblown: wtf is he thinking? Lmao he says it’s good for there to be a black market for guns :kaz:

5000 people can handle that. They are doing a bang up job with it right now. 

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We don't even know who you are 

I think healthcare is also a significant reducer of these types of incidents.  If you can afford to get checked out, then it's more likely mental issues will be caught early, before they manifest into

I don't know why you INSIST on punishing the people that have guns and don't kill people. Makes ZERO sense.   And you want the black market to GROW   Are you retarded?

Posted Images

Just now, ghostz said:

You never said that would be a problem, Jerry. What if these guns weren’t confiscated? Why can’t I appeal? Can you PROVE I gave these guns away? I’m SUING the government for defamation...

How many can a single person own, Jerry?

And how many people do you expect to potentially try and commit this type of federal crime?

Especially considering that they were "good" citizens to begin with that had clean records to begin with in order to obtain their guns in the first place?

LOL

I'd say that a person could own two hand-guns, and one two-handed firearm.

And, if you want we can add MORE LAWS. We can grandfather existing gunowners that have alot of guns..............we'll just tax the hell out of them for each one over the limit, each time they have to renew their gun license.

WAIT what is ATF gonna say in this visit to my house? LMAO!! Do I have to let them in? Can I tel them to suck my nuts? Can I call the police to get these intruders off my lawn as I feel threatened and DONT HAVE A WEAPON TO PROTECT MYSELF FROM STRANGE MEN TRESSPASSING ON MY PROPERTY? @jehurey

Edited by ghostz
Just now, Jon2B said:

5000 people can handle that. They are doing a bang up job with it right now. 

Yup, they already do handle that.

How many black market gun rings do you expect there to be?

I love how you guys really don't know anything. LOL

Just now, jehurey said:

And how many people do you expect to potentially try and commit this type of federal crime?

Especially considering that they were "good" citizens to begin with that had clean records to begin with in order to obtain their guns in the first place?

LOL

And, if you want we can add MORE LAWS. We can grandfather existing gunowners that have alot of guns..............we'll just tax the hell out of them for each one over the limit, each time they have to renew their gun license.

I don't know why you INSIST on punishing the people that have guns and don't kill people. Makes ZERO sense.

And you want the black market to GROW

Are you retarded?

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

You don't even care. You just want an argument.

Going right to you NPC punchlines.

TrashCanurhey

LOL he got so mad that he's now running to call people political names.

I love that I'm going to get him even madder, because he knows he already lost this.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

LOL

So you mean... the crime that happened SATURDAY could still...very well happen in your world?!?! 

Just now, jehurey said:

Yup, they already do handle that.

How many black market gun rings do you expect there to be?

I love how you guys really don't know anything. LOL

So the ATF is handling the illegal gun market? haha

hahahahaha

ROFLMGDAO

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL he got so mad that he's now running to call people political names.

I love that I'm going to get him even madder, because he knows he already lost this.

lol ok dude. Youre dumb as fuck and just want to start your JerryLoop. 

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

WAIT what is ATF gonna say in this visit to my house? LMAO!! Do I have to let them in? Can I tel them to suck my nuts? Can I call the police to get these intruders off my lawn as I feel threatened and DONT HAVE A WEAPON TO PROTECT MYSELF FROM STRANGE MEN TRESSPASSING ON MY PROPERTY? @jehurey

Investigate you ask questions.  If you end lying to them during a federal interview, that's perjury.

You don't cooperate, they can recommend to suspend your gun license.

I love how your "good citizen" is turning into an extreme right-wing radical. LOL

Just now, jehurey said:

Investigate you ask questions.  If you end lying to them during a federal interview, that's perjury.

You don't cooperate, they can recommend to suspend your gun license.

I love how your "good citizen" is turning into an extreme right-wing radical. LOL

You already told me my license was suspended for 5 years! :kaz: what are you gonna investigate? I was robbed bitch ! Twice ! By an illegal :kaz:

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

So you mean... the crime that happened SATURDAY could still...very well happen in your world?!?! 

Hmmmmmmmmmm.........I think I remember making fun of you for trying this debate tactic

Hey, maybe we shouldn't have passed the Civil Rights Law of 1964 if it didn't fix it all in 1964, right? LOLOL

:trump:

Just now, jehurey said:

Looks like you are making racist statements again. Good thing you aren't getting angry. LOL

@Cookester15@Remij_@Teh_Laundromat

Because an illegal stole my gun twice so now my gun license is suspended for 5 years and I have to explain my innocence to ATF in my living room ... THAT makes me racist? :tom:

Just now, ghostz said:

If that was your law the crime could happen in 500 years :tom:

Then I guess the law sure did scare that illegal gun buyer into avoiding to use his illegally-purchased gun.

Thank you for admitting that the gun would not be used.............and someone did not get shot with that gun.:trump:

Just now, ghostz said:

Because an illegal stole my gun twice so now my gun license is suspended for 5 years and I have to explain my innocence to ATF in my living room ... THAT makes me racist? :tom:

He's melting down.

Please reply more to this. :bena:

• Cooke locked this topic