So there was a mass shooting about 10 mins from me

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We don't even know who you are 

I think healthcare is also a significant reducer of these types of incidents.  If you can afford to get checked out, then it's more likely mental issues will be caught early, before they manifest into

I don't know why you INSIST on punishing the people that have guns and don't kill people. Makes ZERO sense.   And you want the black market to GROW   Are you retarded?

Posted Images

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Show me one time I mentioned Hispanics. I’ll wait. 

Anyhow, tell us more about how the black market for guns booming is a good thing :tom5:

You specifically said a right-wing term that is meant to describe immigrant hispanics.

You don't have to wait, I already explained it to Cooke in those posts you already read.

Nice try, trying to change the subject. Didn't work.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

And now you are trying to mimic me.

Guess you're done arguing. Even faster this time around.

This is all jerry has folks. Can’t argue facts, so he claims black markets are good and then goes into the jerry loop after failed attempts at getting me banned. He’s broken. :juggle:

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You specifically said a right-wing term that is meant to describe immigrant hispanics.

You don't have to wait, I already explained it to Cooke in those posts you already read.

Nice try, trying to change the subject. Didn't work.

No, I specifically said a term describing people that do not have citizenship. You associated it with Hispanics, because you’re probably self loathing for whatever reason. Cooke agreed with me, does he need to give you a refresher? @Cookester15

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

This is all jerry has folks. Can’t argue facts, so he claims black markets are good and then goes into the jerry loop after failed attempts at getting me banned. He’s broken. :juggle:

Not only is he trying to mimic me.....but you can tell that he's actually getting madder. Even he knows it, so that's why he put that smiley there at the end to try and play it cool. lol

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

No, I specifically said a term describing people that do not have citizenship. You associated it with Hispanics, because you’re probably self loathing for whatever reason. Cooke agreed with me, does he need to give you a refresher? @Cookester15

Which is a term used by right-wingers to only describe hispanics.

This isn't a short-slang that you invented.........it was already associated with hispanics from the Fox news right-wing crowd.

I want cooke to see you take glee from this..........because it actually proves my point that you "think" you're getting away with it.

2 hours ago, ghostz said:

What is a "dog whistle" for $500, Trebek?

Look at how these fools are so desperate to change the subject from gun control to racism. My simple question is what if someone loses a gun? Jerry came back with racism and bullet points on why him and @McWickedSmawt85 support black markets. Lmao!

also Cooke, think we are gonna need to teach jerry a lesson here unless I can just start calling people racists for no reason too. @Cookester15

Edited by ghostz
3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Look at how these fools are so desperate to change the subject from gun control to racism. My simple question is what if someone loses a gun? Jerry came back with racism and bullet points on why him and @McWickedSmawt85 support black markets. Lmao!

also Cooke, think we are gonna need to teach jerry a lesson here unless I can just start calling people racists for no reason too. @Cookester15

No, we just called out you attempting to make a n obvious racist remark.

And we still kept on trying to talk about gun control.

In fact, the ONLY person here who is actively avoiding talking about gun control, in any detail.....................is you.

13 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, we just called out you attempting to make a n obvious racist remark.

And we still kept on trying to talk about gun control.

In fact, the ONLY person here who is actively avoiding talking about gun control, in any detail.....................is you.

No, I’m asking you, WHAT happens if someone STEALS my gun, TWICE? ARe you saying I’m no longer allowed to have a gun to protect myself? 

You see jerry, I’m still waiting for YOUR plan to resolve gun violence. You think people can have three guns, but if they ever lose or have two stolen, they can’t  buy any more for 5 years! You think this will stop gun violence! Lmao!

Hunters need more than 3 guns. Is hunting no longer legal? 

46 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Firstly, quit pinging Cookster to come bail you out.  That's straight baby back Bitch-Made. 

Second, black markets?  What?  The fuck are you even talking about?

30 minutes ago, ghostz said:

No, I’m asking you, WHAT happens if someone STEALS my gun, TWICE? ARe you saying I’m no longer allowed to have a gun to protect myself? 

If they were both legitimate robberies with no suspicions on your behalf, then your license would not be placed on any suspension, and you would still be eligible to buy a gun?

Why are you asking me this, when you could have reasonably deduced it from everything I had typed up to this point?

I specifically said ATF would interview you to investigate it, and if they found credible suspicion that you are selling or giving away the gun illegally, ONLY THEN would they put a hold on your eligibility to get another gun.

Notice how NONE of your questions aren't remotely complicated at all? 

The great part is that if you make up some extreme, ridiculous scenario............its irrelevant, and you only prove my point by needing to make up something way out of the ordinary.

33 minutes ago, ghostz said:

You see jerry, I’m still waiting for YOUR plan to resolve gun violence. You think people can have three guns, but if they ever lose or have two stolen, they can’t  buy any more for 5 years! You think this will stop gun violence! Lmao!

Hunters need more than 3 guns. Is hunting no longer legal? 

No, hunters don't need more than 3 guns.

Show your proof on that. I'll wait.

14 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

I own 9 guns :) 

And much, much, MUCH more extensive gun control.

Thank you for helping me with that.:jasonj:

As a general rule, under the Criminal Code, the maximum magazine capacity is five rounds for most magazines designed for rifles that shoot centre-fire in a semi-automatic fashion, or ten rounds for most handgun magazines.

That's actually far more stringent gun control regulation than I have proposed in this thread.  THANK YOU!

17 minutes ago, jehurey said:

And much, much, MUCH more extensive gun control.

Thank you for helping me with that.:jasonj:

That's actually far more stringent gun control regulation than I have proposed in this thread.  THANK YOU!

Yes. I'm a hunter, and I've got good aim. Wtf do I need to shoot 50 rounds for? 1 and done. 

1 minute ago, Cookester15 said:

Yes. I'm a hunter, and I've got good aim. Wtf do I need to shoot 50 rounds for? 1 and done. 

Exactly.  Thank you.:trump:

Oh ghostey, ghostey boy. the pipes! the pipes are calling for youuuuuu.:blessed:

• Cooke locked this topic