So there was a mass shooting about 10 mins from me

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

Thugs? @Cookester15 we have a racist term for blacks people here. BAN HIM!

:tom: but unless you’re an expert (prob have family ties) in crime, how would you know?

Ooooh boy, he's getting really mad, and is trying to find any way out of this.

Why @Cookester15, please do come here. I think you do need to see this.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We don't even know who you are 

I think healthcare is also a significant reducer of these types of incidents.  If you can afford to get checked out, then it's more likely mental issues will be caught early, before they manifest into

I don't know why you INSIST on punishing the people that have guns and don't kill people. Makes ZERO sense.   And you want the black market to GROW   Are you retarded?

Posted Images

Like you know that’s not on Jerry begging for people to talk to him :lawl:

funny how I keep on trying to talk about the guns, and not myself.

Explain how you think I'm begging for people to about me.

Oh....................and congratulations on just ADMITTING that you and @Jon2B want to talk about me. I'm sure he appreciates that admission, as well. LOL

Just now, ghostz said:

Like you know that’s not on Jerry begging for people to talk to him :lawl:

I'm trying to save everyone from wasting their time with the stupid useless commentaries in between decent posts.  There's no need for it in what could be a good thread.

This is why nothing gets done... because people don't want to listen to other ideas when they have their own preconceived notions.

Just now, jehurey said:

funny how I keep on trying to talk about the guns, and not myself.

Explain how you think I'm begging for people to about me.

Oh....................and congratulations on just ADMITTING that you and @Jon2B want to talk about me. I'm sure he appreciates that admission, as well. LOL

Was I even talking to you? :tom: all you want to do is talk “guns” (ok hillbilly) yet you’re out here responding to every non-gun post ITT:dbry:

4 minutes ago, ghostz said:

That is a WELL known term to describe black people. Throw in street crime, yeah, you’re not fooling anybody. 

giphy.gif

Except YOU have said that blacks are responsible for the majority of murders:

On 2018-10-31 at 9:02 AM, ghostz said:

The majority of people who commit murder are black tho so these little stats don’t work

:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:Checkmate'd:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

Edited by jehurey
2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Was I even talking to you? :tom: all you want to do is talk “guns” (ok hillbilly) yet you’re out here responding to every non-gun post ITT:dbry:

You just admitted that you want to CHANGE THE SUBJECT in a thread that is about guns.

You literally just admitted that.:lawl:OMG.

Who’s denying I said that? Anyhow, back to you referring to all blacks as thugs who do street crime... WOW!

Yes, lets.

You said the word without taking any racial connotation from it.  In this thread;

16 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Criminal thugs wouldn’t be able to buy guns because the black market raised them to high? Who runs the black market jerry? :kaz:

And then you TRIED to turn it into a racial connotation 4 minutes later. We can LITERALLY SEE THE TIME. LOL

12 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Thugs? @Cookester15 we have a racist term for blacks people here. BAN HIM!

:tom: but unless you’re an expert (prob have family ties) in crime, how would you know?

You attempting to derail the topic..............and it completely backfired.:lawl::lawl::lawl:

19 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Guys, enough with the useless back and forth.  Try to have a nice open discussion about this stuff without all the "You're dumb" "no, YOU'RE dumb" posts.

You can't have that conversation with Jerry . He literally is just too dumb .

@Remij_

You were talking about people who were just doing "stupid useless" posts that go nowhere?

Ghost tried to make up a racial thing.....................not knowing that he was posting the same exactly word prior to him attempting to create said racial thing.

1 minute ago, Jon2B said:

LOL he literally keeps on doing the very thing he's being told not to.

And he's making statements about other people's intelligence????????

Edited by jehurey
5 minutes ago, ghostz said:

But all Jerry wants to do is talk guns :lawl:

Jerry doing his best to get attention . Now he is even tagging everyone :D

They're literally too scared to even respond to me, at this point.

And still talking about me.

Just now, jehurey said:

@Remij_

You were talking about people who were just doing "stupid useless" posts that go nowhere?

Ghost tried to make up a racial thing.....................not knowing that he was posting the same exactly word prior to him attempting to create said racial thing.

I was waiting to see if he would do it once more and then I was going to say something.  Just ignore him... he's trying to use the same bait as I tried with you before... 

You're all capable of having a decent conversation, and if anyone doesn't want to respond, or responds in a stupid way, then just leave it.  It's better than wasting each others time say the same things over and over again. 

I know I'm the worst person to say this shit lmao, but I've been trying to cut back on the "arguing in circles" for hours shit.  It's fine if it's a stupid thread... but I think in threads that are made with the intention of being taken serious, we could cut out a lot of the shit.

Cooke said he'd like political threads (or serious threads) to not be moderated because there could be good discussion and everyone should be able to make their points... but there's no point to this bullshit.  So I'm just trying to get it back on track without having to lock it or anything.

• Cooke locked this topic