So there was a mass shooting about 10 mins from me

Just now, jehurey said:

Then I guess the law sure did scare that illegal gun buyer into avoiding to use his illegally-purchased gun.

Thank you for admitting that the gun would not be used.............and someone did not get shot with that gun.:trump:

He had the 3 plus one he bought on the black market :smoke:

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We don't even know who you are 

I think healthcare is also a significant reducer of these types of incidents.  If you can afford to get checked out, then it's more likely mental issues will be caught early, before they manifest into

I don't know why you INSIST on punishing the people that have guns and don't kill people. Makes ZERO sense.   And you want the black market to GROW   Are you retarded?

Posted Images

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

THEYRE DOON A GOOOOOOD JOB :lemming:

Well, they can't do their job because they aren't given laws to enforce.

Law enforcement cannot enforce laws..........if there aren't laws for them to enforce.

I'm wondering how much more I'm going to have to dumb this down for you. LOL

He had the 3 plus one he bought on the black market :smoke:

If the laws result in less people dying.............then the laws work.

If the laws cause those "good law-abiding citizens" to suddenly start selling their guns to criminals, and lying to federal authorities..........then I guess they weren't "good law abiding citizens" to begin with.

Once they burn themselves and their gun registry, they're done.  One less person that can buy guns.:trump:

:lawl:and with that, sweet dreams jerry. I know it’s only lunch break rn for you, so enjoy that evening shift thinking about how you got demolished ITT :smugcena:

He ran away, completely. LOLOLOLOLOL:lawl:

I love that I made him meltdown............and he knows it.

15 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Looks like you are making racist statements again. Good thing you aren't getting angry. LOL

@Cookester15@Remij_@Teh_Laundromat

An illegal immigrant can be any race and from any country. It is not a racially derogatory term. We have racism rules here but this doesn't really cross the line. 

Just now, Cookester15 said:

An illegal immigrant can be any race and from any country. It is not a racially derogatory term. We have racism rules here but this doesn't really cross the line. 

Except you do know that he means hispanic immigrant, and he brought it up because he was responding to me.

And you know that he has done this before.

So.........its a matter if you want to acknowledge what is obvious.......or hide behind technicalities and semantics.

Hey if you want to hide behind it on a technicality......just say so.

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Except you do know that he means hispanic immigrant, and he brought it up because he was responding to me.

And you know that he has done this before.

So.........its a matter if you want to acknowledge what is obvious.......or hide behind technicalities and semantics.

Hey if you want to hide behind it on a technicality......just say so.

He hasn't used a derogatory term to describe this person that broke into his vehicle and stole his possessions.  If he said something like a wetback spic ( for demonstration purposes only) stole my shit then yes I'd ban him. 

@ghostz would you like to clarify your statement?

1 minute ago, Cookester15 said:

He hasn't used a derogatory term to describe this person that broke into his vehicle and stole his possessions.  If he said something like a wetback spic ( for demonstration purposes only) stole my shit then yes I'd ban him. 

No. In America............and I do need to emphasize this.....in America people say the word "Illegal" to mean illegal immigrant.

And they almost exclusively use it to mean hispanics.

This isn't up for debate. If you were American, you would know this perfectly well.

I bet you already do know this, but are pretending to play naive here.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No. In America............and I do need to emphasize this.....in America people say the word "Illegal" to mean illegal immigrant.

And they almost exclusively use it to mean hispanics.

This isn't up for debate. If you were American, you would know this perfectly well.

I bet you already do know this, but are pretending to play naive here.

Ok? Did a Hispanic break into his car (breaking the law) and stealing his shit? (Breaking the law) and if this person was an illegal can you not even call them an illegal immigrant? Are we really going to be this sensitive over someone we don't even know? If ghostz were insulting another sw member using racial slurs then he'd be banned. Just chill out dude. 

Just now, Cookester15 said:

Ok? Did a Hispanic break into his car (breaking the law) and stealing his shit? (Breaking the law) and if this person was an illegal can you not even call them an illegal immigrant? Are we really going to be this sensitive over someone we don't even know? If ghostz were insulting another sw member using racial slurs then he'd be banned. Just chill out dude. 

He's not calling them an illegal immigrant.

He specifically just said the word "illegal" which is a shortened term that is specifically said by white right-wingers, and they specifically use it when describing hispanics.

They wouldn't say that about someone who migrated from an African country.

You either genuinely don't know this, or you're pretending you don't. You sure do seem to put more effort in not believing it.

Just now, Jon2B said:

Jerry calls people house n words and is crying about this ? Smh 

Actually you've now said it, and as many times as I have.

Guess it wasn't that big of a deal, if you can bring it up.

Just now, jehurey said:

Actually you've now said it, and as many times as I have.

Guess it wasn't that big of a deal, if you can bring it up.

You're an idiot . You're panties are too tight .

Just now, Jon2B said:

You're an idiot . You're panties are too tight .

I'm not the one who melted down............and then brought up something from several months ago, crying. LOL

Didn't think that one through, did you.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I'm not the one who melted down............and then brought up something from several months ago, crying. LOL

Didn't think that one through, did you.

You are melting down . Trying to get people banned and calling them alt right and racist because youre pissed .

How bout you just STFU . Clown ass 

• Cooke locked this topic