So there was a mass shooting about 10 mins from me

4 minutes ago, ghostz said:

America is the only country is the world that allows people from any background to come and is as diverse as it is. Sure there are others, but they’re much smaller.

What? Pretty much all the western hemisphere is multicultural now. While it brings new issues in a society I don't think it's directly linked with mass shooting.

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We don't even know who you are 

I think healthcare is also a significant reducer of these types of incidents.  If you can afford to get checked out, then it's more likely mental issues will be caught early, before they manifest into

I don't know why you INSIST on punishing the people that have guns and don't kill people. Makes ZERO sense.   And you want the black market to GROW   Are you retarded?

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Voidler said:

You don’t need to march into homes and take guns. You offer buyback programs, amnesty over a long period like ten years and a stringent licensing and registration system for those who want to continue to own guns after laws go into effect

STFU with the buyback program . You think a killer is going to turn his guns in ? Lol 

12 hours ago, Jon2B said:

And barely nobody was even talking about it round here today :shrug: 

Because this guy despised Trump and believed Israel should be overrun by shitstinians, but that goes against their narrative so you gotta keep it quiet. Target the guns. :dipbaby:

13 hours ago, Goukosan said:

the mass shooting in PA is barely being discussed in PA? 

WOW...... are people in PA that desensitized? 

im in NY and we're talking about it out here. 

lmfao you are such a fucking idiot. good lord, you couldn't even follow this conversation. Are you autistic? Do you realize how stupid you are?

Leave your cave. Make a friend. Wipe the slob and sweat off your virginity. 

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, Jon2B said:

Everyone thinks they have an answer . Nobody does . You can't stop hate and crazy.  There is literally nothing you can do .

you CAN. Like everyone clearly discreditting trump, and people not playing fucking stupid why he is immoral and irresponsible to every thing this society has tried to mature out of.

Or instead of subtle hints of diversity in commercials, how about a president sits and talks for 30 minutes of how we should fucking love each other?

How about the "tough guy' attitude stop getting all the pussays, and all the respect.  And NICE people are getting blowjobs everyday.  Would lead to less murderous men, so women, get your pussies in order.

--- need positive leaders that do talk about race, and this tough guy shit that american society has a problem with. Bigotry and hate in general. People are upset, and not getting laid, and their jobs aren't paying enough, and they

don't know how to deal with their insecurities so they turn into murderous rage (IMO).  Happy people without race-baiting and self insular inclusion don't ever want to harm their fellow man.

I think prostitution or brothels should be clean as fuck and legal in some states.  People need JOBS (females), and some lonely bros just need to get their rocks off IMO before they blow their load on everyone else. 

4 minutes ago, kokujin said:

lmfao you are such a fucking idiot. good lord, you couldn't even follow this conversation. Are you autistic? Do you realize how stupid you are?

Leave your cave. Make a friend. Wipe the slob and sweat off your virginity. 

You're forever salty, like that dick you sucked IRL :mj:

2 hours ago, ghostz said:

It’s not mental illness. It’s diverisity. If there were no Jews in America, this wouldn’t happen. Not saying Jews are to blame, I’m showing how diversity creates these situations. America is the only country is the world that allows people from any background to come and is as diverse as it is. Sure there are others, but they’re much smaller. America is just made up off too many mindsets for there to ever be a “normal”. 

I'll actually agree but then people do need to talk about race and often. and someone like trump should not be encouraged and understood by everybody why he is terrible. Some people STILL fucking play dumb to the guy.  He set us back 40 years towards diversity and conglomerate peace. 

I've never owned and never will own a gun. I instead put my efforts towards living on the safe parts of town, and not starting shit. Applying common sense.  

6 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

You're forever salty, like that dick you sucked IRL :mj:

you can't follow a conversation worth a lick. You proved it here. You infuriated the fuck out of me in that Zelda thread. then you banned me/someone for calling  you a faggot.  :D  You are salty, and preddy fucking autistic brudah.  Everyone and their mother knew he was talking about his neighboors not talking about it, but you run in here confident saying "2 threads bro ahahah" while you're wrong about everything. Typical dumbshit behavior. 

and yes, cranky black people can also go suck it and some hard work and resilience will put them in a better life. And I know some of yous innocent white folk work hard (GD, ghosts, madmaltese, etc.), and you did not create all this. But to dishonor the DISCUSSION of race disingenuously, and to demerit black folk and minorities now far under ghettoes, IMO just isn't helpful.  This GUY, and others, are low IQ mofos bothered by all these race-wars.  

Comprehensive gun control paired with a single payer healthcare system that covers mental health would drastically reduce this problem.  We know this because literally every other first world country on earth has it and doesn't have this problem.

8 hours ago, Jon2B said:

STFU with the buyback program . You think a killer is going to turn his guns in ? Lol 

Maybe not, but certainly more reason to be arrested and it will inhibit the access to these mass shooters who are young men and don’t have the firearm collection they can go down to Walmart and buy

• Cooke locked this topic