Sunset Overdrive rated by ESRB for PC.

Of-fucking-course MCC is coming.  They didn't put that much goddamned work into it just for the 1X audience.  That's retarded.  They put that much work into it for the PC audience.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@DynamiteCop!  

no exclusives for an entire gen

43 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

Of-fucking-course MCC is coming.  They didn't put that much goddamned work into it just for the 1X audience.  That's retarded.  They put that much work into it for the PC audience.

true, Phil's probably using as a test for his new gfx card. they definitely don't care about xbox and their fans to do this for them.

anytime MS puts any effort into anything going forward it will be for PC. The console is a side project.

49 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

PUBG and Sunset Overdrive.

You're 0 for 2, Deeno.  Sit down and shut up while you have the chance on this one. :drake: 

I never said PUBG would never release anywhere else, I also never said Sunset Overdrive would not come to PC. I said pinning hope to the Korean rating board is laughable. I specifically said PEGI and ESRB is a different story.

What I am saying is TMCC is never coming to PC, bookmark it. You're a moron.

Edited by DynamiteCop!
7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I never said PUBG would never release anywhere else, I also never said Sunset Overdrive would not come to PC. I said pinning hope to the Korean rating board is laughable. I specifically said PEGI and ESRB is a different story.

The thread's still on the front page, son! :drake:

You were wrong twice in one post! :rawf: 

Edited by McWickedSmawt85
6 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

The thread's still on the front page, son! :drake:

You were wrong twice in one post! :rawf: 

I wasn't wrong because I never said it wasn't happening, I made my stance very clear that using the Korean rating board for impending releases is not reliable.

11 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

:hest: 

30731778127_6732544e1c_o.png

Watch as I turn this around on you...

The Master Chief Collection isn't ever coming.... just like SSOD wasn't coming? :bena: 

Dynamite... you're getting fucked breh.  And I'm going to take pleasure in doing it.  You getting raped in RDR2 was a preview of the rape you're going to experience when MCC comes to PC :juggle: 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I also love that Dynamite made this thread

And predicts that it means MS could show off Halo INFINITE... at X018 (lmao despite them 100% saying Infinite wont be shown) ... and completely refuses to even accept the possibility that it might mean TMCC could be coming to PC :hest: 

Like... wtf :D 

42 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I also love that Dynamite made this thread

And predicts that it means MS could show off Halo INFINITE... at X018 (lmao despite them 100% saying Infinite wont be shown) ... and completely refuses to even accept the possibility that it might mean TMCC could be coming to PC :hest: 

Like... wtf :D 

He makes up scenarios in his head and believes his imagination instead of reality. 

55 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

He makes up scenarios in his head and believes his imagination instead of reality. 

Like I've said before... it's funny how if it's anything related to Xbox and the console side of their business... anything is possible.  But when it comes to PC getting a long requested game like TMCC (knowing the fact that Halo: Infinite is already confirmed, and all the things Phil has said) and games like RDR2 (GTA5 sold over 10 mil on Steam alone... and Rockstar saying that PC is very important to their business) ... he can't accept that even the possibility exists... 

It's just stupid :tom: 

14 hours ago, Remij_ said:

:hest: 

30731778127_6732544e1c_o.png

Watch as I turn this around on you...

The Master Chief Collection isn't ever coming.... just like SSOD wasn't coming? :bena: 

Dynamite... you're getting fucked breh.  And I'm going to take pleasure in doing it.  You getting raped in RDR2 was a preview of the rape you're going to experience when MCC comes to PC :juggle: 

Can we go ahead and screenshot and archive his posts on the topic?  It'd be great if we can start localizing Deeno's backfired statements to single threads to condense the ownage.

• 4 months later...
On 2018-11-01 at 11:01 PM, DynamiteCop! said:

:reg:

Edited by TLHBO
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2