Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So this is how you guys spent your Saturday

Saw this on twitter and thought it was funny  

Fuck Rick Scott.

1 minute ago, roflpwnedz said:

Well, you do forget a lot of things. You always need to be pointed :umad:

Not really..............I seem to have a vivid memory of you saying that Democrats who run the election precints in Broward county are known cheaters.

And then I remember asking you for your proof of that.

And then I remember you never providing it, and running away for over 2 weeks now.

Pretty good memory there.

33 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Not really..............I seem to have a vivid memory of you saying that Democrats who run the election precints in Broward county are known cheaters.

And then I remember asking you for your proof of that.

And then I remember you never providing it, and running away for over 2 weeks now.

Pretty good memory there.

You are literally fake news. :sabu:

12 minutes ago, roflpwnedz said:

You are literally fake news. :sabu:

Pissed him off again.

Man, is he getting mad.

The funny part is that is he's saying that I'm lying.........he would've proved that by now.......but he doesn't seem to be able to do it.

7 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Pissed him off again.

Man, is he getting mad.

The funny part is that is he's saying that I'm lying.........he would've proved that by now.......but he doesn't seem to be able to do it.

The funny thing is that you think anyone would fall for taking you seriously just to see you go into alternate reality mode. 

And nope, still not mad. But that is just another example of your crackheaded delusions :mickey:

Just now, roflpwnedz said:

The funny thing is that you think anyone would fall for taking you seriously just to see you go into alternate reality mode. 

And nope, still not mad. But that is just another example of your crackheaded delusions :mickey:

He's getting wicked pissed.

I love it when I make rufflesselfmoans get so mad he let's out a right-wing catchphrase. LOL

5 hours ago, roflpwnedz said:

"We" being who? Your multiple selves?

Another attempt to go off-topic.

You've actually talked about me, more than jonb. LOL

All because you are still running away from your claim that Democrats in Broward county are cheaters in elections.  Which you'll never escape from.

12 hours ago, jehurey said:

Another attempt to go off-topic.

You've actually talked about me, more than jonb. LOL

All because you are still running away from your claim that Democrats in Broward county are cheaters in elections.  Which you'll never escape from.

All because you can't accept that no one takes you or your other voices in your head seriously :D

2 hours ago, roflpwnedz said:

All because you can't accept that no one takes you or your other voices in your head seriously :D

I love how he thinks I don't notice that he always tries to use that line every time I bring up the claim that he made and ran away from.

He always tries to move it to "lol if you think other people are arguing with you". Its obvious that he's embarrassed at the fact that I caught him making a claim that he can't prove.

I mean.............look at what he's been doing for almost 3 weeks. That's not something a person does unless they are embarrassed. LOL

15 hours ago, jehurey said:

I love how he thinks I don't notice that he always tries to use that line every time I bring up the claim that he made and ran away from.

He always tries to move it to "lol if you think other people are arguing with you". Its obvious that he's embarrassed at the fact that I caught him making a claim that he can't prove.

I mean.............look at what he's been doing for almost 3 weeks. That's not something a person does unless they are embarrassed. LOL

I love how Jerrocchio got caught and exposed as a fraud and thinks we don't notice. He can't even get it right in this post.  :shrug:

42 minutes ago, roflpwnedz said:

I love how Jerrocchio got caught and exposed as a fraud and thinks we don't notice. He can't even get it right in this post.  :shrug:

Really, where did I "get caught and exposed"??????

Show me, I'll wait.