Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So this is how you guys spent your Saturday

Saw this on twitter and thought it was funny  

Fuck Rick Scott.

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

No it wasn't.

Provide your proof, or it looks like you have now ran away from your second claim in this thread.

Thank you.

I haven't ran from any. That it looks that way to you because your brain doesn't function properly is a different story. :mickey:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, roflpwnedz said:

I haven't ran from any. That it looks that way to you because your brain doesn't function properly is a different story. :mickey:

Looks like you have........especially considering that you resort to personal attacks at this point.

We now have TWO claims you've now run away from. Wonder how many weeks you'll spend running away from this one.

4 hours ago, jehurey said:

Looks like you have........especially considering that you resort to personal attacks at this point.

We now have TWO claims you've now run away from. Wonder how many weeks you'll spend running away from this one.

Good thing you think it's just two claims because I've made many more that you don't seem to care about. Like the ones about your mental condition / personality disorder. Must mean you already know :bena:

22 minutes ago, roflpwnedz said:

Good thing you think it's just two claims because I've made many more that you don't seem to care about. Like the ones about your mental condition / personality disorder. Must mean you already know :bena:

Poor attempt at trying to move the discussion away from the two claims that you are obviously running away from.

So, let's recap again:

1. You claimed that Democrat that operate the election precincts in Broward county were clearly known as election fraudsters, and have been committing fraud during this election. Asked for your proof, and you ran away, providing nothing.

2. And then you claimed that I "got caught and exposed" as a fraud.  And I asked you to post proof and where that happened, and all you did was post a link to my profile page. And then I asked you for proof again, and you ran away.

I feel like we will be adding to this list. Hmmmmmmmmmmm, both of your claims involves somebody being a fraud, and then you fraudulently not backing up your claim. Lets see how long the bulb lasts. lol

Edited by jehurey
On 2018-11-29 at 12:14 AM, jehurey said:

Poor attempt at trying to move the discussion away from the two claims that you are obviously running away from.

So, let's recap again:

1. You claimed that Democrat that operate the election precincts in Broward county were clearly known as election fraudsters, and have been committing fraud during this election. Asked for your proof, and you ran away, providing nothing.

2. And then you claimed that I "got caught and exposed" as a fraud.  And I asked you to post proof and where that happened, and all you did was post a link to my profile page. And then I asked you for proof again, and you ran away.

I feel like we will be adding to this list. Hmmmmmmmmmmm, both of your claims involves somebody being a fraud, and then you fraudulently not backing up your claim. Lets see how long the bulb lasts. lol

1. Realize you have a problem

2. Stop lying to yourself. 

3. Admit you're a fraud

:laffoss:

3 hours ago, roflpwnedz said:

1. Realize you have a problem

2. Stop lying to yourself. 

3. Admit you're a fraud

:laffoss:

LOL Still having aftershocks.

And you just ran away from your claims, again.

I love it when I still leave people butthurt days later.

Or in your case, weeks later. lol

3 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

Wonder why there's no discussion about North Carolina from the election integrity champion. :lupe:

Yeah, I've been hearing some bits about that. But I still can't fully comprehend what exactly happened, and to what extent was this an organized activity.

So, a lady has come forward to say that she had been paid money to collect absentee ballots.  But that she did not deliver the ballots to the post office, but rather deliver them to the Republican party office?  Am I hearing that correctly?

And also, I don't know about numbers.   The state Democratic party was on the MSNBC programs saying that they want do not want the election results certified, and are calling for an entire election do-over.

And Nancy Pelosi and the Democratic House leadership is talking about not seating the North Carolina congressman until this whole ordeal is resolved.

So this is definitely something more than the typical accusation, they appear to have actual proof of electoral fraud having occurred. I just don't know the scale of it. And it appears to have been committed entirely by the Republicans in North Carolina.

:francis:

On 2018-12-02 at 7:26 PM, jehurey said:

LOL Still having aftershocks.

And you just ran away from your claims, again.

I love it when I still leave people butthurt days later.

Or in your case, weeks later. lol

Still trying to convince everyone of that you take pleasure in butthurting them. It's all in your head :mickey:

2 minutes ago, roflpwnedz said:

Still trying to convince everyone of that you take pleasure in butthurting them. It's all in your head :mickey:

Which is completely undermined by the fact that you're trying to take pleasure about this, right now.

Nice paradox you created there. LOL

Simplest answer is that you are that butthurt, and are trying to pretend that you're trolling me, even though I keep on mentioning you losing an argument...............and its clearly getting to you because you keep on TRYING to troll.

Even Hot Sauce got some against you. LOL

7 hours ago, jehurey said:

Which is completely undermined by the fact that you're trying to take pleasure about this, right now.

Nice paradox you created there. LOL

Simplest answer is that you are that butthurt, and are trying to pretend that you're trolling me, even though I keep on mentioning you losing an argument...............and its clearly getting to you because you keep on TRYING to troll.

Even Hot Sauce got some against you. LOL

Write another speech lol