• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So this is how you guys spent your Saturday

Saw this on twitter and thought it was funny  

Fuck Rick Scott.

double-posting.

I will give him credit..............he's actually dropped his act and is just jonb'ing at this point.

PLETE :blessed:

Just now, jehurey said:

double-posting.

I will give him credit..............he's actually dropped his act and is just jonb'ing at this point.

PLETE :blessed:

Running away and slippin' :diddy:

6 hours ago, roflpwnedz said:

:grimace1:

If he spent two weeks trying to make up for him getting busted making one argument in which he accussed Broward Democrats of cheating..........can you imagine how many MONTHS this poor guy is going to spend trying to make up for the Mega-Meltdown he just had last night? lol

This thread will inadvertently become the 2020 election thread. LOL

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

If he spent two weeks trying to make up for him getting busted making one argument in which he accussed Broward Democrats of cheating..........can you imagine how many MONTHS this poor guy is going to spend trying to make up for the Mega-Meltdown he just had last night? lol

This thread will inadvertently become the 2020 election thread. LOL

Jerry is still trying to convince everyone he "won". Just concede already :Jeff:

10 minutes ago, roflpwnedz said:

Jerry is still trying to convince everyone he "won". Just concede already :Jeff:

He's getting desperate again.

I love that he is aware that he's lost his own plan of what he was trying to accomplish here, in the first place. lol

All he knows is that he wants to "win" something. LOL And he's not even getting that.

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

He's getting desperate again.

I love that he is aware that he's lost his own plan of what he was trying to accomplish here, in the first place. lol

All he knows is that he wants to "win" something. LOL And he's not even getting that.

Lol something something I'm not reading your post but here's a smiley to piss you off :ccruise:

19 minutes ago, roflpwnedz said:

Lol something something I'm not reading your post but here's a smiley to piss you off :ccruise:

LOL he doesn't know how perfect I described him.

And the part that I enjoy the most.............is that fact that I know he IS reading my posts, but is going out of his way to tell me he isn't.

Talk about gettin'  GOT to.:blessed: