Pokémon Let's go sells 3 million in 3 days

2 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Scroll down the chat box just a few times lmfao. Playing DUMB, like always LMAO

nope, don't see it, and I scroll all the way down to as far as it would let me. 18 november.

you'd imagine that if you could see my text, you could easily copy it and paste it in your post.

guess now. until then......:blessed:

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm usually happy to troll a little with you but this is embarrassing. You're making a fool of yourself. But that has never stopped you in the past so I don't expect it to stop you now. 

Deeno's the type of dumdass to call smash wii u and smash switch the same game, but pokemon let's go pikachu and evee are totally different.   What a fucking embarrassment.

I haven't considered BOTW, but I thought about SMO and MK8 again (I have the Wii U version). I probably should try out BOTW, I haven't played a Zelda game in years.

29 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You guys will have nothing to talk about, the Xbox presence on this forum will cease to exist thus arguments and instigation will as well. No one cares about the dumb sheep so nothing interesting will come from them.

I said go ahead and test this...

8 minutes ago, jehurey said:

surprise............you can't seem to post it.

:reg:

No need to ,its there and you know it. Or you really are that dumb. Honestly don't know.

3 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

No need to ,its there and you know it. Or you really are that dumb. Honestly don't know.

I saw all of my posts on there............nothing about me claiming to have "power" in this forum.

Sorry...............you have officially spent more time and effort NOT PROVING what you claimed, than it would've otherwise taken you to post your proof.

:reg:

OpxRrxH3r02d7rH46zL3W5P1eMg=.gif&key=824

52 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Drowning, doing great, it doesn't matter what's happening with me you guys are always sucking my dick.

Variations of my name are probably some of the most common words used on this board.

:drake:

Is this the new Damage control for the week?.... 

Bro... you always make outlandish claims and predictions as FACTS.... You always present it as "There is no other alternative on how this going to play out... blah blah Blah" 

and now that you wrong again for the millionth time.... surprise surprise you come up with new Damage control instead of just taking the L and moving on. 

You have no problem being Adamant with the shit you predict and pull out your ass but are so quick to cry foul when people call you out for being wrong about it. lol 

47 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You guys will have nothing to talk about, the Xbox presence on this forum will cease to exist thus arguments and instigation will as well. No one cares about the dumb sheep so nothing interesting will come from them.

No one cares about sheep yet you're in a Pokémon sales thread crying about it.   You're also crying in the Smash ultimate thread.  

Jonb1 left for 3 weeks and no one blinked no one missed him. 

SW has been running for years without your clown ass on here. If you leave as well... no one would blink. 

You can dish it out... but your bitch ass can't take it. 

Edited by Goukosan
3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

who was begging you to come back?

lmao now this idiot is going to ask me to show my PMs LMFAO

talk about obsessed.

edit -gooberson too :D

Funny thing is losing dyno over you two would be a bigger blow. 100 percent fact

Edited by Jon2B
Just now, Jon2B said:

talk about obsessed.

I didn't ask you to show your PMs.

Where did I ask that?????????

I asked you who begged you to come back............we can always ask them to confirm, afterwards.

2 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

talk about obsessed.

edit -gooberson too :D

Funny thing is losing dyno over you two would be a bigger blow. 100 percent fact

no one asked for PMs.

Another made up claim by Jonb1 that he can't back up... figures :cmpunk2:

Edited by Goukosan
Just now, Goukosan said:

ahhhh.. another made up claim by Jonb1 that he can't back up... figures :cmpunk2:

lmfao coming from the king of liars :D

Ask around if you care so much.

Just now, Jon2B said:

Youre obsessing , again.

No, i'm not.

You running away from a question or a topic has nothing to do with your personal life.

You're being asked a question about something that happened on this forum.

You're not answering it. You're running away.

So let's ask again..............WHO, on this forum, "begged" you to come back?????

We want a name.