Pokémon Let's go sells 3 million in 3 days

Notes*

That's sold to consumers numbers not shipped to retailers 

Release week ended on Sun 18th, game released on Fri the 16th.

Fastest selling Switch game so far. 

On pace with typical sales of Pokemon games. 

Yup, X and Y did about 4 million
https://www.polygon.com/2013/10/15/4840738/pokemon-x-y-sales

While ORAS did similar to Let's Go at 3M worldwide first week

http://siliconera.com/2014/11/26/week-sales-pokemon-omega-ruby-alpha-sapphire/

The outlier being sun & moon which sold 10 million launch week :lupe:

It's not even black Friday or Christmas as yet, expect that number to greatly increase. 

https://gematsu.com/2018/11/pokemon-lets-go-pikachu-and-lets-go-eevee-first-week-sales-top-three-million

Lmfao at anyone who thought freaking Pokémon of all titles won't sell boatloads :grimaceleft:

Edited by Goukosan
  • Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm usually happy to troll a little with you but this is embarrassing. You're making a fool of yourself. But that has never stopped you in the past so I don't expect it to stop you now. 

Deeno's the type of dumdass to call smash wii u and smash switch the same game, but pokemon let's go pikachu and evee are totally different.   What a fucking embarrassment.

I haven't considered BOTW, but I thought about SMO and MK8 again (I have the Wii U version). I probably should try out BOTW, I haven't played a Zelda game in years.

3 minutes ago, Beta Bux Romeo said:

I don't follow the franchise but isn't it something like a more streamlined remake hybrid or something weird like that.

Its sort of a remake sequel to Yellow from 1998

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

what other games you're picking up? 

BOTW? 

I haven't considered BOTW, but I thought about SMO and MK8 again (I have the Wii U version). I probably should try out BOTW, I haven't played a Zelda game in years.

• Haha 1

You don't know that this is sell-through, you're lying through your teeth ssying it is without information stating it is. On top of this where are you getting 3 days from? In terms of week it's not specified whether or not its a calendar week or the week of release so again you're just making shit up.

ALSO... This is two different but similar games with different SKU's meaning people will be buying both. It's two titles not one, so the sales are split.

:mj:

Edited by DynamiteCop!
3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You don't know that this is sell-through, you're lying through your teeth ssying it is without information stating it is. On top of this where are you getting 3 days from? In terms of week it's not specified whether or not its a calendar week or the week of release so again you're just making shit up.

Nintendo always reports sell through. They don't report sold to retailers. 

9 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Nintendo always reports sell through. They don't report sold to retailers. 

Even if so this is two games being lumped together as one where double purchases will have been made, they're not the same game. Two different titles, two SKU's, two different sets of content, two different video games, two different sets of sales.

That also doesn't quell the calendar day point. Notice this is being announced after a week of release, after 7 calendar days... 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Hey Retard.... first week sales are always reported as launch day through sun of that week.  That's how sales data works. 

As far as a calendar week since release (7days) , it has not been a calendar week since the game has been out, these stats were posted last night (the 21st)....the Calender week ends on the 23rd and today is the 22nd.

So if this was calender week data it would have been reported a few days AFTER the 23rd. 

So unless they are reporting numbers from the future, this represents the first three days of sales you dense Ox. 

as far as sales, they said sold through not sold in.   You did this same BS Damage control when they tweeted that Octopath sold million in a short time frame.... your dumb ass thought they were hyping shipped. 

What is always hilarious about your dumbass is you ALWAYS double and triple down when you're proven wrong... time and time again :sabu:

7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Even if so this is two games being lumped together as one where double purchases will have been made, they're not the same game. Two different titles, two SKU's, two different sets of content, two different video games, two different sets of sales.

That also doesn't quell the calendar day point. Notice this is being announced after a week of release, after 7 calendar days... 

:sabu:

its the same game you fucking clown. 

All Pokémon games have "two versions" of the same game.   All Pokémon sales data is based on the sales of those versions. 

It was reported last night, the full calendar week is tomorrow... if it was a 7 day report... it would be reported a few days after 7days have passed. 

Your damage control is pathetic.