Pokémon Let's go sells 3 million in 3 days

Just now, Voidler said:

Is this trash worth getting?

Pokemon games always get old but a new twist on the formula might be good

I'd watch some Let's Plays first.  Sometimes i think it's interesting, but mostly it feels pretty meh.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm usually happy to troll a little with you but this is embarrassing. You're making a fool of yourself. But that has never stopped you in the past so I don't expect it to stop you now. 

Deeno's the type of dumdass to call smash wii u and smash switch the same game, but pokemon let's go pikachu and evee are totally different.   What a fucking embarrassment.

I haven't considered BOTW, but I thought about SMO and MK8 again (I have the Wii U version). I probably should try out BOTW, I haven't played a Zelda game in years.

59 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

And the Switch is a home console because Nintendo says so right? That didn't stop you homos from crying the opposite. Reality speaks to the contrary. The same applies here, it's two different products, what Nintendo exclaims has no bearing on reality.

That's an appeal to authority because it fits the moronic narrative you drone on about. Two games, non-interchangeable and different content, each game is full price, the games are being parsed separately on review aggregates. Done and done.

The Switch is a hybrid console numb nuts :cosby2:

I have to agree with @madmaltese on this. 

You had no issue with how Pokémon sales are counted prior to you being proved wrong. 

Leading up to the games release, you said it won't sell like a mainline.... you had no issues with how Pokémon sales are counted. 

When the UK sales were released... you had no issue with how Pokémon sales are counted. 

When the Japanese sales released... you had no issue with how Pokémon sales are counted. 

But as soon as the world wide sales figures released instead of you admitting you were wrong..... all of a sudden... you have an issue with how Pokémon sales are counted......22 years later :mj:

now you made yourself look like an ass clown yet again. 

Edited by Goukosan
4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

The Switch is a hybrid console numb nuts :cosby2:

I have to agree with @madmaltese on this. 

You had no issue with how Pokémon sales are counted prior to you being proved wrong. 

Leading up to the games release, you said it won't sell like a mainline.... you had no issues with how Pokémon sales are counted. 

When the UK sales were released... you had no issue with how Pokémon sales are counted. 

When the Japanese sales released... you had no issue with how Pokémon sales are counted. 

But as soon as the world wide sales figures released instead of you admitting you were wrong..... all of a sudden... you have an issue with how Pokémon sales are counted......22 years later :mj:

now you made yourself look like an ass clown yet again. 

I wasn't actually aware there were differences, I thought it was just a packaging difference with interchangeable characters. Come to find out it's two separate games with independent content, you're playing connect the dots with a blank sheet of paper.

2 minutes ago, S#$@%^i said:

so really, they actually only sold 1.5 million each. :| 

Nah, one sold more than the other for sure.

Like I know what they're saying.............but what is it that they are trying to ACCOMPLISH by highlighting that the 3 million in sales  are split between Let's Go Pikachu and Let's Go Evee?????

Like what's the end goal there??????

I mean, they can't possibly be that desperate, right?

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Like I know what they're saying.............but what is it that they are trying to ACCOMPLISH by highlighting that the 3 million in sales  are split between Let's Go Pikachu and Let's Go Evee?????

What's desperate about it? It's just a fact, pointing out facts is apparently desperation now. Two games are two games, there's literally nothing about this that's difficult to understand.

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

What's desperate about it? It's just a fact, pointing out facts is apparently desperation now. Two games are two games, there's literally nothing about this that's difficult to understand.

They are the same game, taking place in the same settings, with the same gaming mechanics, with the same exact graphical assets, the only thing that is different is the starting pokemon.

They're not two "different" games.

You're way too late to making this argument.....................way, way, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too late.

Both skus are counting as one release.

The main Pokemon website clearly shows both of them as different versions of the same game.

rLccZ7D.png

Like...............you ALREADY KNOW that you don't have a snowballs chance in hell in winning this argument, its legitimately the weakest possibly argument you could make.

13 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Deeno is basically Jacob Wohl.

• Haha 1
31 minutes ago, jehurey said:

They are the same game, taking place in the same settings, with the same gaming mechanics, with the same exact graphical assets, the only thing that is different is the starting pokemon.

They're not two "different" games.

You're way too late to making this argument.....................way, way, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too late.

Both skus are counting as one release.

The main Pokemon website clearly shows both of them as different versions of the same game.

rLccZ7D.png

Like...............you ALREADY KNOW that you don't have a snowballs chance in hell in winning this argument, its legitimately the weakest possibly argument you could make.

It's not just your starting pokemon, there's completely different pokemon in each game, different encounters etc independent to the release you pick. The games house different and separate content inaccessible to each other.

They took what was the same core game, split it and then changed things around creating two independent and separate releases. I'm not making an argument, an argument implies there's room to give, that an alternative in views can exist. They can't, this isn't an opinion it's stone cold fact.

These are two different video games, in two different packages, with two separate prices and sales requirements with no transference that offer two similar but different experiences. 

If you wanted the complete Let's Go experience you would have to buy both games at $120 which is exactly what they're hoping for. This COULD HAVE BEEN one game with a selection screen to choose your path, but it's not. It's two games trying to pass off as one compiling sales as if it were one.

It's bullshit all around. You guys are cucked so hard by Nintendo they've actually managed to manipulate you into believing that two games are one and sales should be merged. It's incredible.

Edited by DynamiteCop!
3 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

It's not just your starting pokemon, there's completely different pokemon in each game, different encounters etc independent to the release you pick. The games house different and separate content inaccessible to each other.

They took what was the same core game, split it and then changed things around creating two independent and separate releases. I'm not making an argument, an argument implies there's room to give, that an alternative in views can exist. They can't, this isn't an opinion it's stone cold fact.

These are two different video games, in two different packages, with two separate prices and sales requirements with no transference that offer two similar but different experiences. 

Its only 11 exlusive pokemon and its on top of the original 151 from the Blue/Red/Yellow games.

They took what was the same core game

Thank you, you just admitted that your entire argument is wrong.

They are two different video games

Nintendo even calls it "the latest Pokemon adventure"

Singular. They didn't say "the latest Pokemon adventures"

rLccZ7D.png&key=59d6921886eb97b1a5e388f9

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Its only 11 exlusive pokemon and its on top of the original 151 from the Blue/Red/Yellow games.

Thank you, you just admitted that your entire argument is wrong.

They are two different video games

Nintendo even calls it "the latest Pokemon adventure"

Singular. They didn't say "the latest Pokemon adventures"

rLccZ7D.png&key=59d6921886eb97b1a5e388f9

You're peddling a failed appeal to authority fallacy AND an appeal to tradition fallacy simultaneously. You're not a smart person.

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

You're peddling a failed appeal to authority fallacy AND an appeal to tradition fallacy simultaneously. You're not a smart person.

I'm peddling to the very authority that created and sells the game?

Sweetie............why are you doing this to yourself? Take a step back, and think...............why are you trying to achieve at this point?

DO you think you're trolling the forum by losing this argument, hard???

Just now, jehurey said:

I'm peddling to the very authority that created and sells the game?

Sweetie............why are you doing this to yourself? Take a step back, and think...............why are you trying to achieve at this point?

DO you think you're trolling the forum by losing this argument, hard???

The creator of a product has no dictation on the application of said product, how it resides or fits into the standards set forth before it.

Again, a garbage appeal to authority.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

The creator of a product has no dictation on the application of said product, how it resides or fits into the standards set forth before it.

Again, a garbage appeal to authority.

Ah.................so the Master Chief Collection IS broken............no matter what the creator of the product says, right?

That was easy. lol