Pokémon Let's go sells 3 million in 3 days

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Aren't you playing.............nothing else?

Oh yeah, you were asking about playing old Tales games or something like that? lol

I mentioned what I was playing in the what are you playing thread. I know that isn't a thread you are interested in.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm usually happy to troll a little with you but this is embarrassing. You're making a fool of yourself. But that has never stopped you in the past so I don't expect it to stop you now. 

Deeno's the type of dumdass to call smash wii u and smash switch the same game, but pokemon let's go pikachu and evee are totally different.   What a fucking embarrassment.

I haven't considered BOTW, but I thought about SMO and MK8 again (I have the Wii U version). I probably should try out BOTW, I haven't played a Zelda game in years.

Just now, Jon2B said:

Yeah, youd still be obsessed with me lmfao

This is testable.  We can isolate the three week period where you fucked off because your picture was posted and see who talked about you.  Or we could save ourselves the trouble and just acknowledge that nobody cared.

But hey, it's not a total loss.  Deeno might miss you.  Nobody else rushes in to suck his dick when he's drowning.  You got that going for you.

OBSESSED!  IDIOT! NO GAMES! WHAT ARE YOU PLAYING?! :jonb:

Just now, McWickedSmawt85 said:

This is testable.  We can isolate the three week period where you fucked off because your picture was posted and see who talked about you.  Or we could save ourselves the trouble and just acknowledge that nobody cared.

But hey, it's not a total loss.  Deeno might miss you.  Nobody else rushes in to suck his dick when he's drowning.  You got that going for you.

OBSESSED!  IDIOT! NO GAMES! WHAT ARE YOU PLAYING?! :jonb:

Drowning, doing great, it doesn't matter what's happening with me you guys are always sucking my dick.

Variations of my name are probably some of the most common words used on this board.

9 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

I mentioned what I was playing in the what are you playing thread. I know that isn't a thread you are interested in.

If I wasn't interested in that thread..........then how do I know that piece of info?

Unless you talked about outside the thread. Congratulations on that Catch-22 you just gave yourself there.

Just now, jehurey said:

If I wasn't interested in that thread..........then how do I know that piece of info?

Unless you talked about outside the thread. Congratulations on that Catch-22 you just gave yourself there.

Dumb and Dumbhurey lmfao, seriously wow, Youre dumb

Just now, Jon2B said:

Dyno has been hardly no time at all and is in the top 5 all time contributers list lmfao

yeah, that's how much damage control he's been making.

We know why you (two) lemmings really need him on this forum.

Just now, jehurey said:

yeah, that's how much damage control he's been making.

We know why you (two) lemmings really need him on this forum.

90 percent of the traffic here is because of us . That power :juggle:

And you are still fucking dumb

Just now, jehurey said:

who's the adult, again??????????:tom:

power? over a 20 member internet forum???? typing that like he's awfully proud of it????:kaz:

Damn, this hypocrite  :Dcatch 22 LMFAO

BUFFOON

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

how am i a hypocrite?

watch as he will run away from this question, like as if his life depended on it.:trump:

Because you described yourself ROFL

watch him play dumb 

8 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Go ahead and test this, please :hest: 

This is like saying gaming is done for if MS leaves the games industry.. :kaz: 

You guys will have nothing to talk about, the Xbox presence on this forum will cease to exist thus arguments and instigation will as well. No one cares about the dumb sheep so nothing interesting will come from them.