Pokémon Let's go sells 3 million in 3 days

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm usually happy to troll a little with you but this is embarrassing. You're making a fool of yourself. But that has never stopped you in the past so I don't expect it to stop you now. 

Deeno's the type of dumdass to call smash wii u and smash switch the same game, but pokemon let's go pikachu and evee are totally different.   What a fucking embarrassment.

I haven't considered BOTW, but I thought about SMO and MK8 again (I have the Wii U version). I probably should try out BOTW, I haven't played a Zelda game in years.

3 hours ago, Pureis said:

What is SW's concensus on Pokemon Let's Go?  Is it really too easy?

Apparently, there are no more random encounters anymore, you can actually see the pokemon in the wild. And the guy on the bombcast said something about you not needing to carry pokemon in order for them to evolve. If I heard that correctly.

And the other guys were like really pleased at learning that.

Other than that, I believe the battles, themselves, do play simpler. Its not a menu drive battle,

I wouldn't pay full price, and the bundle with the pokeball is really up there. I found a deal for $35, game only. SO I jumped on that, but I was going to primarily give it to my nephews. My nephews didn't get into Pokemon Sun, and I figured because the main series had grown more complicated. So this is an easy to get back into it.

Shit, they're going to run out of pokeballs.

I would've liked to have gotten that for my nephews, I read a review that said that if the guy was a kid again, the pokeball having your own pokemon from the game make noises and vibrate and automatically pick up data from Pokemon Go would be the best experience a kid could have.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

That two different video games are two different video games?

Utterly shocking.

After sales data is out you wants to change the way Pokemon sales have forever been calculated since 1996 just because you are wrong as always. :drake: So butthurt. Stop taking this shit so seriously. 

11 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

After sales data is out you wants to change the way Pokemon sales have forever been calculated since 1996 just because you are wrong as always. :drake: So butthurt. Stop taking this shit so seriously. 

So these games are an exception to all other games in existence. Lmao bitch please:tom:

2 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

So these games are an exception to all other games in existence. Lmao bitch please:tom:

I'm usually happy to troll a little with you but this is embarrassing. You're making a fool of yourself. But that has never stopped you in the past so I don't expect it to stop you now. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Deeno's the type of dumdass to call smash wii u and smash switch the same game, but pokemon let's go pikachu and evee are totally different.

What a fucking embarrassment. :scust:

• Haha 2

Wait a minute, did this mental midget literally type the words "its the 23rd on the other side of the planet".

Did that just happen?

And he TRIED to count "early sales" on the 15th? Thursday?

Does he think video games operate like the movie industry, and they do "early showing" or "early selling" of a video game at 7pm on Thursday??????????

This guy is literally melting down over trying to find something to dismiss the numbers.

2 hours ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

Deeno's the type of dumdass to call smash wii u and smash switch the same game, but pokemon let's go pikachu and evee are totally different.

What a fucking embarrassment. :scust:

oh yea I forgot that.  Smash Wiiu and Smash ultimate are the same game according to DynamiteCop.... but Pokémon Let's go evee and Picachu are the same..... what an ass clown :drake:

24 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

oh yea I forgot that.  Smash Wiiu and Smash ultimate are the same game according to DynamiteCop.... but Pokémon Let's go evee and Picachu are the same..... what an ass clown :drake:

And the Switch is a home console because Nintendo says so right? That didn't stop you homos from crying the opposite. Reality speaks to the contrary. The same applies here, it's two different products, what Nintendo exclaims has no bearing on reality.

That's an appeal to authority because it fits the moronic narrative you drone on about. Two games, non-interchangeable and different content, each game is full price, the games are being parsed separately on review aggregates. Done and done.

Edited by DynamiteCop!