Pokémon Let's go sells 3 million in 3 days

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm usually happy to troll a little with you but this is embarrassing. You're making a fool of yourself. But that has never stopped you in the past so I don't expect it to stop you now. 

Deeno's the type of dumdass to call smash wii u and smash switch the same game, but pokemon let's go pikachu and evee are totally different.   What a fucking embarrassment.

I haven't considered BOTW, but I thought about SMO and MK8 again (I have the Wii U version). I probably should try out BOTW, I haven't played a Zelda game in years.

5 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

If you don't care, why are you obsessing over it?

Im still waiting for the claim you made against Dyno to be proven :reg:

so you don't have a name.

so nobody actually begged you to come back.

see.........we can pretty much say that now, because we have more proof of that with you running away.

7 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

another thing for you to obsess over :D

I see you quit crying to the mods for me owning you REEF

Can you and your brother sleep without the last word? :D

No.........nothing left to obsess, its pretty much decided that we have come to the conclusion that nobody begged you to come back.

That's pretty much finalized, from our point of view. We don't expect you to show any proof, because we've figured you don't have any, not even a name.

Lmao at DynamiteFlop crying that the game is actually two different games. It's not and most people will only buy one version.

No doubt it helps the sales a bit as the more hardcore fans might buy both but it's not the same as being two different games, you only need one to get %99 of the same experience.

His semantics and damage control has reached a new low. :D 

12 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Drowning, doing great, it doesn't matter what's happening with me you guys are always sucking my dick.

Variations of my name are probably some of the most common words used on this board.

You've never done great.  I can't think of a single time you were right.  In fact, in the spirit of the Holiday Season*, I'm going to give you the best present you could possibly ask for.

I'm going to give you a win.

18 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Jonb1 and DynamiteCop are both in the Smash Bros and Pokémon sales threads saying that all we do is talk about Xbox (no one was talking about that flop) .... its like they didn't read the thread titles... :mj:

Those poor bastards went into SERIOUS meltdown mode yesterday.

They are fixing to be in a world of hurt with every single news piece that comes up with huge sales numbers for Sony and Nintendo.

18 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Jonb1 and DynamiteCop are both in the Smash Bros and Pokémon sales threads saying that all we do is talk about Xbox (no one was talking about that flop) .... its like they didn't read the thread titles... :mj:

Its like you don't read threads, lmfao. IDIOT

49 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Those poor bastards went into SERIOUS meltdown mode yesterday.

They are fixing to be in a world of hurt with every single news piece that comes up with huge sales numbers for Sony and Nintendo.

I could just defend whatever platform benefits me at the moment, like you do . ROFL

Fake ass sheep pretending to play PS and PC. lolol

Just now, Jon2B said:

I could just defend whatever platform benefits me at the moment, like you do . ROFL

Fake ass sheep pretending to play PS and PC. lolol

Ah, so that's why you don't defend Xbox...............its not doing anything to benefit you. ROFLFLFLGOGOGOL