Neil deGrasse Tyson got #MeToo'd ?

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life/tv/2018/12/01/misconduct-allegations-against-neil-degrasse-tyson-reviewed/2172432002/

Fox, National Geographic and the producers of "Cosmos" say they will review a report of sexual misconduct allegations made against "Cosmos" host and famed astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson.

Two women, identified as working with Tyson or in his scientific field, accused him of inappropriate sexual behavior in a story posted Thursday on Patheos.com, which describes itself as the "premier online destination to engage in the global dialogue about religion and spirituality."

One of the women told Patheos she was "felt up" by Tyson at a 2009 astronomy event. Another woman, who had worked as an assistant to Tyson, said she quit her job because of Tyson's inappropriate sexual advances, the Patheos story says.

Most information I could find regarding specifics was on DailyMail :]

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6449041/Neil-deGrasse-Tyson-groped-woman-astrophysicist-propositioned-female-assistant.html

Neil deGrasse Tyson accused of groping a woman astrophysicist in 2009 and making inappropriate sexual advances toward a female assistant - four years after a former classmate alleges he drugged and raped her.

- Fox, National Geographic say they are investigating claims that Neil deGrasse Tyson, 60, made inappropriate sexual advances toward two women

- Tyson is the host of Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey, a popular science series which has been ordered by Fox and National Geographic

- Dr. Katelyn Allers, a physics professor at Bucknell University, alleges that Tyson 'felt her up' after a conference in Long Beach, California in 2009

- Ashley Watson says she quit her job as Tyson's assistant after he allegedly invited her to his apartment and propositioned her for sex

- In 2014, Tchiya Amet, a former classmate of Tyson at the University of Texas in Austin, wrote a blog post alleging that he drugged and raped her in 1984

2 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

I think it's about time to just start ignoring all of this crap. 

You know the whole #MeToo movement happened because people have been ignoring all this crap, right?

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, lostfool said:

Just like Dynoshit ignores facts

I don't know why Deeno hates the movement.  It has, by far and away, targetted mostly people in hollywood, and Deeno hates "the libruhs!!!"

2 minutes ago, McWickedSmawt85 said:

I don't know why Deeno hates the movement.  It has, by far and away, targetted mostly people in hollywood, and Deeno hates "the libruhs!!!"

Deenotard hates anything that gives women equal footing.  He thinks women are to be abused.  

18 minutes ago, lostfool said:

Don't cheapen our love

I don't love your sad ass.   I will not condone degrass groping a chic.  but I'm still going to say it was an innocent flirt.  drugging someone in college?maybe he's a perp. 

44 minutes ago, kaz said:

inappropriate sexual behavior. ooohh buhuu

I think women should be charged with making all the sexual and verbal first moves.  Then men should not respect women who never do, out of respect or fear.  Then men should mock the ones who do do it, and make us uncomfortable.  Would be a good fucking year for vaginas and prussies. 

6 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

what happened to all those women that accused Trump? if anyone need to be taken down its him. That just all went away, were they silenced or something? 

He still has litigation in the courts pending on those.

21 minutes ago, kokujin said:

I don't love your sad ass.   I will not condone degrass groping a chic.  but I'm still going to say it was an innocent flirt.  drugging someone in college?maybe he's a perp. 

How could you????😭😭😭😭😭

Edited by lostfool