I thought game case design was mandated on Xbox One

1 minute ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Look, they may not be your cup of tea, just like Train Sims, strategy game, or JRPG's - but those Mario games, have consistently outscored your entire faction's exclusive catalog since before Kanye and Kim were married.

I don't put a lot of weight in scores.  Too many nindendo fansites to artificially inflate the scores.  It doesn't count for me and nothing will change that.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

these are 'games'

Well when you have 3 Halo's, 5 Forza's, a pair of Gears' games that shouldn't take too long. 

Leave someone without any real games for 5 years, and they start hypothesizing things that their parent company has no intention of doing.   Lemmings are now the QAnon of the gaming world.  

1 minute ago, S#$@%^i said:

MS is just biding their time with VR.  They are waiting for consoles to become powerful and viable enough to implement a real VR solution.  When hardware is up to snuff they will either purchase and existing VR solution like Oculus or build their own.

:snoop: 

Just now, Remij_ said:

:snoop: 

Leave someone without any real games for 5 years, and they start hypothesizing things that their parent company has no intention of doing.

Lemmings are now the QAnon of the gaming world. :D 

• Upvote 2
20 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

Leave someone without any real games for 5 years, and they start hypothesizing things that their parent company has no intention of doing.

Lemmings are now the QAnon of the gaming world. :D 

It's not that.  MS has been doing lots of work in AR/VR.. but it's not materialized into a complete "package" yet.  I suspect with the Xbox 2 they will do something, or form some partnership... out of necessity. The reason why I responded as I did, was because Spicoli doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about when it comes to VR being "real" and "viable" as it stands right now.  It's absolutely REAL and VIABLE.  There's competent VR platforms for every budget out there.  From clip in headsets for phones, to stand alone headsets with positional tracking... to console VR solutions, and up to high end PC connected solutions.  What MS risks... like they've done many times before.. is missing the train as others hopped on much earlier.

MS has been focusing more heavily on AR at the moment, as that will have more practical uses in the shorter term.  AR will be a HUGE thing in the near future.  People just don't realize it yet. 

MS hasn't done anything yet with VR on consoles because quite frankly they know they have OTHER shit to get in order before putting out more products which they have to "support"...  They don't need another "failure" on their hands atm...  Also, the XO really doesn't have the power for good high quality experiences worthy of the price.. PS4 barely does itself.. but Sony has the studios to make content specifically for it, and they already had move controllers and the camera setup ready.  And MS isn't going to release a headset which is basically only useful with the Xbox One X... because then you're selling a product for a tiny fraction of Xbox owners... and a tiny fraction of those will actually be people willing to buy a VR set in the current market.

It's not that they are waiting for VR to become "real and viable"... the tech already is.  Nah... they are waiting until they get their shit in order and have a successful console product to help drive their VR initiative.. not completely stall it and have it go no where.

MS has some studios now though... and Ninja Theory have already proven to me that they could make some killer VR content in the future, but we'll just have to see where that goes.

54 minutes ago, Teh_Diplomat said:

:| I said the One X does better than its competitor, the PS4 Pro; but way to fail to acknowledge anything else I said.

Oh and substract a few points for calling David P a sheep. :tard: :D 

You said "marginally better", that's not accurate, dramatically better would be appropriate. There's nothing marginal about 80%+ average resolution differences.

Spic getting demolished in this thread :D 

The Mario franchise is consistently top notch and even their lesser efforts this year like Mario Tennis and Super Mario Party have still managed to outscore every MS published game that isn’t Forza. :roff:

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You said "marginally better", that's not accurate, dramatically better would be appropriate. There's nothing marginal about 80%+ average resolution differences.

864p at 20fps 😂😂😂😂

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

This sperg having an autistic meltdown if some doesn't acknowledge the exact numerical difference between XBX and PS Pro :hest: keep pretending you're not autistic though.

2 hours ago, TLHBO said:

This sperg having an autistic meltdown if some doesn't acknowledge the exact numerical difference between XBX and PS Pro :hest: keep pretending you're not autistic though.

Yeah okay bud, how stupid are you? You dumbos try to diminish the differences at every turn.

• "slighty"
  • "marginally"
  • "a bit better"
  • "mostly the same"

This is the shit you guys actually say, you're autistic.

42 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Yeah okay bud, how stupid are you? You dumbos try to diminish the differences at every turn.

• "slighty"
  • "marginally"
  • "a bit better"
  • "mostly the same"

This is the shit you guys actually say, you're autistic.

Point proven. :cruise: