Devil May Cry V is fire

Once you figure out how to properly chain attacks the game comes to life and really flows. For people like Jon they also have an assist mode that makes it easier to combo attacks for the more casual gamer just looking to have fun.

The game looks decent visually, nothing amazing but it is 60 FPS and appears stable so that needs to be accounted for. This is also one environment so more needs to be seeen. It's using a dynamic resolution from what I can tell, the upper bounds appears to be native 4K and it gets somewhat fuzzy to what I would guess is 1440p, but for the most part it manages to hang in the upper end.

I think Capcom has another winner, they're on a roll lately.

Edited by DynamiteCop!
Just now, bhytre said:

Too bad the demo is too damn short to get a proper clue but still nice to get an Xclusive preview, alpha lemkings first B)

My thoughts and prayers for the sheepets who'll never get it lmfao, Rest in Shit :tom:

I played through it a couple times to get grips with the mechanics.

7 hours ago, Twinblade said:

is the demo exclusive to gold?

good question, before i go through the hassle of unboxing the Win10 companion box in the back of my closet  i'd like to know this as well. Of course my gold sub has lapsed and I will not renew until MS makes real exclusives again. if gold is required I simply won't download it. :glad: 

Day one. I stopped watching media for this game a while back, not gonna a play a demo either. Gameplay looks dope, that's my kind of shit.

And while I'm not a fan of the art direction, especially the characters design, the graphics are pretty amazing. This new REmake 2 and DMCV combo reminds me of last-gen when Capcom pushed the graphical bar with RE5 and DMC4. Except those two won't flop.

Edited by Ramza