lmfao beta libcuck wage slave loses it when customer walks into store wearing MAGA hat

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0ms8nar5Yw The absolute state of America  Deeno was that you? Stop bothering Mcwicked 

why are WHITE whiteknighting for RACISM when it's not? How much of a CUCK do you have to be? 

We should have have MCGA hats in Canada. Make Canada great again.     Oh wait, we were never great. Sorry. 

29 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

he's an idiot, but the customer also made himself look bad by continuing to antagonize him. Sometimes its just better to walk away and let social media do the talking for you.

Dude needed vape juice for his wife and 6 children

17 hours ago, Twinblade said:

he's an idiot, but the customer also made himself look bad by continuing to antagonize him. Sometimes its just better to walk away and let social media do the talking for you.

i only watched like 20 seconds. he asked him to leave the store nicely, he could've just left.

but he wanted to fuck with him, he didn't care about the item he wanted to buy but about his forced political agenda. it's like the dynamite dude, little children trying to cause trouble.

there shouldn't be any media about shit like this and "social" lol is something else. If some dickhead takes a video of me that I don't agree with and he keeps going I would shove it up his ass. fuck people like this.

Edited by kaz
9 minutes ago, kaz said:

i only watched like 20 seconds. he asked him to leave the store nicely, he could've just left.

but he wanted to fuck with him, he didn't care about the item he wanted to buy but about his forced political agenda. it's like the dynamite dude, little children trying to cause trouble.

there shouldn't be any media about shit like this and "social" lol is something else. If some dickhead takes a video of me that I don't agree with and he keeps going I would shove it up his ass. fuck people like this.

It's not his place to ask this guy to leave, he's a worker and not the business owner. He's injecting his own political beliefs into the business without permission or authority to do so and demonizing paying customers. This guy got fired and rightfully so, if I was the owner of this establishment I would seek to take legal action against him as well for potential damages and loss of business.

The guy with the camera didn't go in there recording a video, he started recording after the clerk incited a confrontation with him. Working somewhere doesn't grant you the right of refusal to a customer, while a business can refuse someone service it must be at the behest of the owner or managements will. This guy was neither, he was a shopkeeper, a cashier and clerk. 

The cashier was in the wrong, he's unstable and needs to keep his attitude and emotions in check. He shouldn't be dealing with customers or the public in general, he clearly cannot handle dissension in views. 

I kinda feel bad for the business owner, it's already getting a lot of bad press and reviews on Google and Yelp. 

A screeching retard employee that can't act professionally can ruin your hard work and investments just like that. 

And props to the guy filming it, libcucks love to doxx all the time they should get the same treatment. If you let these morons get away with it  scenarios like these could happen in many other stores and restaurants you visit. 

Fight fire with fire :glad:

Edited by bhytre
2 minutes ago, bhytre said:

I kinda feel bad for the business owner, it's already getting a lot of bad press and reviews on Google and Yelp. 

A screeching retard employee that can't act professionally can ruin your hard work and investments just like that. 

And props to the guy filming it, libcucks love to doxx all the time they should get the same treatment. If you let these morons get away with it  scenarios like these could happen in many other stores and restaurants you visit. 

Fight fire with fire :glad:

That's why I said if I were the owner I'd go after this guy for damages, businesses are very volatile and someone acting out like this can have serious repercussions on operations. 

1 hour ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Yeah, because you're the first thing that comes to mind when psychotic leftists and estrogen are a topic of discussion :mj:

Aint nobody surprised you're a red hat when that's the natural evolution of the white hood, Deeno. :shrug: 

20 hours ago, Ramza said:

We should have have MCGA hats in Canada. Make Canada great again. :juggle: 

Oh wait, we were never great. Sorry. :tom:

How dare you?  Oh forgot you're from Quebec right?  So this is a joke saying that Quebec is better than all of Canada?  I'm sure you believe that. :D