• Far Cry: New Dawn
  • Jump Force 
  • Metro Exodus
  • Anthem
  • Devil May Cry V
  • The Division 2
  • Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

Which is you need a ps4 and switch.

xbox one has no place in the equation. Me garbage ass offerings like sea of shit, state of degay and crackdowns 3 :rofl:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

PutItBackInTheBox 

Switch actually serves a purpose in the market and has exclusives.   the ‘Bone is literally just a shittier PS4 minus all the ps4 exclusives, and minus Japanese support.   Xdone oc

You’re gaming in the equivalent of a steam box pre made ghetto ass pc. No exclusives ever, Jesus h christ   i stopped buying games for Xbox because it just isn’t worth it since the console h

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Worse versions of each and every one of them. 

Negligible visual difference. Some of those will probably have exclusive content on ps4, Sony actually does that for their fans.

ps4 minus the first party support, marketing deals, and Japanese support = xshit

no point in buying

18 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Yes, and when does the Switch get all these games?  :hest:

• Ace Combat 7
  • Resident Evil 2
  • Kingdom Hearts III
  •  Dead or Alive 6
  • Far Cry: New Dawn
  • Jump Force 
  • Metro Exodus
  • Anthem
  • Devil May Cry V
  • The Division 2
  • Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

I can play all of those on PS4 and PC.  Again Xbox is irrelevant

You’re gaming in the equivalent of a steam box pre made ghetto ass pc. No exclusives ever, Jesus h christ

i stopped buying games for Xbox because it just isn’t worth it since the console has no identity and no exclusives, every game becomes worthless after a week or 2. There’s no collectors scene, no enthusiast market and xdone versions are always looked at as the ‘other’ version.

literally the worst console of all time. It’s not even a console, it’s a a windows 10 TV companion box where you have to pay 60 a year for features they give out to pc slobs for free.

Edited by Bodycount N
  • Upvote 1
45 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

But you can't play them on Switch, stop hiding behind other systems for the massive deficiency yours has

My Switch is for Nintendo and 3rd party Exclusives.  Xbox has nothing.  There is literally no reason to own an Xbox.  I have one just to play the occasional 3rd party game that I want to play that is not on Switch. I could easily own a PS4 and get a superior experience because of Sony's exclusives.  I literally only own an Xbox one simply because I hate the dualshock.  That is it.  Xbox is worthless.