If this post gets 4 more upvotes, Cookie will give Jerry a daily posting limit

The "mechanism" that I have is that I don't allow bullshit.

I don't allow topic changes

I ask people to provide evidence for when they claim something.

I tell people to prove that I actually said something that they CLAIM I wrote (ghost does this all the time)

And I point out that these "anti-SJW" guys that really seem to hate people whining about accusations, whine about these ridiculous-sounding terminologies, and are quick to whine.............are doing the same.exact.thing. on this very forum. "Men" who are whining like the very people they claim are a problem, and when you point it out, they get even madder.

This poor guy got whiney when they specifically wanted to talk about leftism in a thread about John from Digital Foundry getting criticized for spoilers in a RE2. They wanted to promote bullshit, and I stopped them cold.

They couldn't even argue back.............they just stopped, Completely stopped. And whined. And you can tell that it felt like YEARS of pain bubbling up when they went crying to cooke.

That's too bad. This is how its going to be. As long as there is bullshit being peddled. It's going to get called out.

And put down.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Cooke, it's not permanent, right?! Cookie, tell me it's not permanent!?" 

That's like the whole active  forum minus the 3 stooges

Get banned.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

I ask people to provide evidence for when they claim something.

I tell people to prove that I actually said something that they CLAIM I wrote (ghost does this all the time)

Spoiler

And I point out that these "anti-SJW" guys that really seem to hate people whining about accusations, whine about these ridiculous-sounding terminologies, and are quick to whine.............are doing the same.exact.thing. on this very forum. "Men" who are whining like the very people they claim are a problem, and when you point it out, they get even madder.

This poor guy got whiney when they specifically wanted to talk about leftism in a thread about John from Digital Foundry getting criticized for spoilers in a RE2. They wanted to promote bullshit, and I stopped them cold.

They couldn't even argue back.............they just stopped, Completely stopped. And whined. And you can tell that it felt like YEARS of pain bubbling up when they went crying to cooke.

That's too bad. This is how its going to be. As long as there is bullshit being peddled. It's going to get called out.

And put down.

I had to stop reading there, you're so unequivocally full of shit. Even when people post definitive evidence of something you no true scotsman their ass and shift goalposts to no end or outright deny their evidence.

Fuck off you garbage liar :tom:

Edited by DynamiteCop!
Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

I had to stop reading there, you're so unequivocally full of shit. Even when people post definitive evidence of something you no true scotsman their ass and shift goalposts to no end or outright deny their evidence.

Fuck off :tom:

No, no I don't.

I'd ask you for an example, but you'd never post it.

Actually, about 90% of the time, I don't ever get the OPPORTUNITY to even attempt a "No True Scotsman" because people like you never post my words.

16 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, no I don't.

I'd ask you for an example, but you'd never post it.

Actually, about 90% of the time, I don't ever get the OPPORTUNITY to even attempt a "No True Scotsman" because people like you never post my words.

Oh yes you absolutely do, and yes I would post it. This thread is you and what you do in a nutshell...

This whole anisotropic filtering debate where you were shot down left and right, were definitively proven wrong with evidence yet you persisted to argue for over a dozen pages...

You're cancer.

1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Oh yes you absolutely do, and yes I would post it. This thread is you and what you do in a nutshell...

This whole anisotropic filtering debate where you were shot down left and right, were definitively proven wrong with evidence yet you persisted to argue for over a dozen pages...

You're cancer.

Uh huh..............so, a post from 18 months ago is the closest thing you could find?

Let's talk about................what did I claim, and then proceed to deny what I typed?

Like I said.................POST. IT.

I'l wait.

(I want people to see that this is long-festering butthurt that is driving you, here).

2 hours ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Fuck off you garbage liar :tom:

Lmao at how bitter this guy is :D

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

Wow, he's literally calling for reinforcements.:tom:

And they wonder why I relish in making fun of them for being weak.

And yet you love with your brother because you can't be a man all by yourself :reg:

24 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, I'm not.

But, if you think I am, do what I do and point it out every single time I change a topic.

People do, but you still don't listen :bena:

• Upvote 2
4 hours ago, jehurey said:

Dude all you do is gish gallop when you're cornered for being a know-it-all who doesn't know jack shit. This is the corniest gaslighting I've seen on here in ages. 

2 hours ago, McWicked said:

Hey Jerry, remember when I said Deeno had a "my dick is dry" signal for Slow Johnny? :cruise: 

52 minutes ago, Jon2B said:

Lmao at how bitter this guy is :D

:lawl:

51 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

People do, but you still don't listen :bena:

Really? People go around saying that I just changed the topic on them? And they point that out to me, and I just disregard it?

Such a specific accusation, you'd imagine someone would be able to immediately recall an incident and be able to post proof.

• Remij locked this topic