So, the Resident Evil Purists are pretty much dead, right?

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL @ this revisionist shit that RE4 sucked   RE4 was easily the top game of that generation. Mechanically, it was so advanced, so ahead of the curb that every western game copied it. It was

RE4 is exceptional. The atmosphere is still top notch and it’s filled with the tense, foreboding moments you expect to see in a RE game.

well, that too  

Just now, jehurey said:

That post is one hour older than the post in the other thread where I told you to go watch the Super Bowl.

Holy shit.

This is what you were doing this entire time.:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:

Yeah, I don't know RE4 considering I've played them since the Gamecube and Wii days.

He's taking the butthurt to:

tenor.gif?itemid=8528138

Jerry, I'm going to tell you once.... cut the stupidly long spacing out in your posts... because I'm going to edit every one of them until you stop doing that shit.

Now... it's HILARIOUS that you think I didn't do both :drake: 

And yea, you haven't played that game you love so dearly for 14 years. :drake:  You haven't played RE5, or 6 either :drake: Don't worry, not playing it since it launched is something we both have in common. :drake: 

Pathetic... you're not a Resident Evil fan at all... you've been exposed as a butthurt Nintendo fanboy who's mad that RE2 Remake didn't come to a Nintendo platform :D 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

yes.. you were very assertive in your insecurity.... I agree. :mjpls:

"I'm being assertive in my 'dislike' of one of the highest-rated, best selling games (lmao i ignore all non-GC sales because i'm insecure) of the series because I finally get to play a RE that approaches its greatness that isn't on Nintendo hardware" - Deeno ITT

It's like when Deeno starts ranting about black people, and then you start asking questions and he starts talking about voter registration being an extremist action.  Dude's insecure as fuck.  I don't know why Remij is butthurt, though.  RE2make exists because of RE4.  There's no real reason to shit on RE4 other than Remij has lemming roots and he's apparently still butthurt about a timed exclusive game, despite the fact that he can play it on just about any system right now.

Insecurity errywhere. :shrug: 

8 minutes ago, McWicked said:

"I'm being assertive in my 'dislike' of one of the highest-rated, best selling games (lmao i ignore all non-GC sales because i'm insecure) of the series because I finally get to play a RE that approaches its greatness that isn't on Nintendo hardware" - Deeno ITT

It's like when Deeno starts ranting about black people, and then you start asking questions and he starts talking about voter registration being an extremist action.  Dude's insecure as fuck.  I don't know why Remij is butthurt, though.  RE2make exists because of RE4.  There's no real reason to shit on RE4 other than Remij has lemming roots and he's apparently still butthurt about a timed exclusive game, despite the fact that he can play it on just about any system right now.

Insecurity errywhere. :shrug: 

Insecurity? You're talking about me being a racist from something that happened like a year ago which I forgot about because who gives a shit; in a Resident Evil thread.

Kill yourself

11 hours ago, jehurey said:

:blessed:Look at them.

:blessed:All because of me.

I would act surprised that you don't see how sad it is that you spend time at a forum about a hobby that you don't care about just for attention from ....bunch of dudes 

But you also see no problem with being 40 and living with your brother so it's clear there are a lot of sad things that you don't see :D

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Insecurity? You're talking about me being a racist from something that happened like a year ago which I forgot about because who gives a shit; in a Resident Evil thread.

Kill yourself

He's an alt left idiot . The most insecure of all .

• Upvote 1
17 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

DMC1 started off as an RE game. Imagine if they kept the RE name. People would rightfully bitch.

RE4 should have been released as a new IP,  like DMC was.

so true, RE4 completely threw everything away what Resident Evil stood for originally. I blame technological advancements tho, not shitty story writer. ok maybe both. :mjcry: