So, the Resident Evil Purists are pretty much dead, right?

i remember the part where you walk, in the rain, on top of the train in re 0. that was, visually, one of the most impressive things i had seen that gen, up there with the forest part they added in re remake. 

Edited by -GD-
  • Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LOL @ this revisionist shit that RE4 sucked   RE4 was easily the top game of that generation. Mechanically, it was so advanced, so ahead of the curb that every western game copied it. It was

RE4 is exceptional. The atmosphere is still top notch and it’s filled with the tense, foreboding moments you expect to see in a RE game.

well, that too  

I rated RE games based on their save room themes until RE2 Remake. :|

RE1 -> RE0 -> RE4... just kidding but these tracks are just the best

Edited by kaz
5 minutes ago, -GD- said:

i remember the part where you walk, in the rain, on top of the train in re 0. that was, visually, on of the most impressive things i had seen that gen, up there with the forest part they added in re remake. 

Do you remember in RE4 that time where you have to run around inside cabin and defend from waves of enemies :drake:

What do the RE4 fans call it again?  "The Gruelingly Epic Cabin Battle!!" :hest: 

It was SO panic inducing :rofl:

5 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Do you remember in RE4 that time where you have to run around inside cabin and defend from waves of enemies :drake:

What do the RE4 fans call it again?  "The Gruelingly Epic Cabin Battle!!" :hest: 

It must be.

Its giving you panic attacks right now,

Fourteen years after the fact.:blessed: January 11th, 2005.

9 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

It's not like you had the time to gather planks and nails and a hammer to block the windows like in REmake 2 :mj:

Raccoon Carpentry Department :fatcruise:

Edited by bhytre

"When Resident Evil 4 came out, we were just awestruck by it," Wanat told me. "We were all playing it and we were like, 'Holy shit, this is a really awesome game. They're actually trying to tell a story; they've got some coolcinematics; the gameplay systems are fixing a lot of problems, bringing it into this actionrealm but keeping this intense horror feel to it. It was this amazing combination and—oh, theenemies were so freakin' cool."

Wanat didn't shy away from admitting thatResident Evil 4 is one of his favourite games of all time. And it's clear looking at Dead Space that he wasn't alone at EA Redwood Shores(now Visceral Games).

:loldance:

9 minutes ago, bhytre said:

It's not like you had the time to gather planks and nails and a hammer to block the windows like in REmake 2 :mj:

Raccoon Carpentry Department :fatcruise:

I like how you think hating on RE2 remake does anything other than make you look dumb as fuck.  This past weekend.. nothing but praise.. CAPCOM IS BACK!  This week... Remi's hating on RE4!  RE2 is BAD.. ROFL Raccoon Carpentry Dept. :cry:

Dipshitre :hest: 

4 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

I like how you think hating on RE2 remake does anything other than make you look dumb as fuck.  This past weekend.. nothing but praise.. CAPCOM IS BACK!  This week... Remi's hating on RE4!  RE2 is BAD.. ROFL Raccoon Carpentry Dept. :cry:

Dipshitre :hest: 

Do-Impact-Windows-Protect-Against-Tornad

"Lickers, zombies and tyrants everywhere? Hold up let me shut this window down first" 

:rofl:

• Haha 1

I gotta give Capcom credit.  They announce an RE4 Switch pity port for the Sheep and stragglers because they know that's the type of shit RE game they want.   Meanwhile the other systems get NEW Capcom games... the ones that fans were desperate for to get back to their roots.  It's glorious.  RE6 almost killed the franchise.  Not even God saw a way out of that mess... but Capcom persevered :wow2:  

Glad these RE4 loving scum are being tossed aside like the trash they are :juggle: