First Anthem reviews/previews. IT'S A STINKER! Bioware = dead

31 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Jonb1 went from Hyping AAA Exclusive bangers at the start of this Gen through 2015.... to now;

1) Saying Exclusives don't matter. 

2) Saying AAAs don't matter. 

3) Saying as long as im having fun playing Trash it doesn't matter :awww:

:hehe:

:deadsuge:

• Haha 1
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

they made a shitty destiny clone instead of a single player epic RPG like fans wanted   their loss. enough of this clone shit, bullet sponge enemies shooter MMO crap. Destiny is a fucking pl

anthem, crackdown, far cry, metro   lmao western trash

Jonb1 went from Hyping AAA Exclusive bangers at the start of this Gen through 2015.... to now;   1) Saying Exclusives don't matter.  2) Saying AAAs don't matter.  3) Saying as long

3 hours ago, Quad Damage said:

anthem, crackdown, far cry, metro

lmao western trash

The first metro game was godlike. But yeah, sadly I have to say Exodus will be forgotten in a few months. 

1 hour ago, Bodycount N said:

a good rule of thumb: anything on MS's stage is a broken, unfinished unfun POS stinker that sony passed up.

There's no way literally every game Phil aligns himself with sucks this much. this is a voodoo curse at this point. :D 

The publishers probably just tell him “people would have loved this in 2007” and it gets instant stage presence

8 minutes ago, kaz said:

The first metro game was godlike. But yeah, sadly I have to say Exodus will be forgotten in a few months. 

Exodus has a higher MC than both of the previous Metro games.

1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Jonb1 went from Hyping AAA Exclusive bangers at the start of this Gen through 2015.... to now;

1) Saying Exclusives don't matter. 

2) Saying AAAs don't matter. 

3) Saying as long as im having fun playing Trash it doesn't matter :awww:

:hehe:

it's actually worse, I mean years ago he was always riding that "gameplay" dick and shit on hermsmells saying we only care about graphics. "bc we don't play games :ooh:"

and now it's the exact opposite, he hypes graphics but no games and all of a sudden it's okay because it's xbox and xbox can't do anything wrong. :ooh: :kaz:

• Like 1
Just now, Jon2B said:

Not even at 480P :D

you are sad that I have both better graphics and performance in every game AND your exclusives? guess it's a good time to be hermit. B)  

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, kaz said:

I can play exodus on max settings. Anything else? 

You could play exodus on max settings at 8K with GTX 970, that doesn't say shit about performance which would be 2 FPS.

Don't you have a 1050?

Edited by DynamiteCop!
1 minute ago, DynamiteCop! said:

You could play exodus on max settings at 8K with GTX 970, that doesn't say shit about performance which would be 2 FPS.

Don't you have a 1050?

2 FPS isn't what anyone considers playable, is it? Are you retarded?

1 hour ago, kaz said:

it's actually worse, I mean years ago he was always riding that "gameplay" dick and shit on hermsmells saying we only care about graphics. "bc we don't play games :ooh:"

and now it's the exact opposite, he hypes graphics but no games and all of a sudden it's okay because it's xbox and xbox can't do anything wrong. :ooh: :kaz:

:drake:

1 minute ago, madmaltese said:

:D Yeah, GaaS are not for you. They are busy work by definition. 

I play Matchmaking but it seems this mode you don't have a squad. And its dumb bullshit like defeat 5 world events, after about an hour of playing this mode I didn't even come across 1 world event. Then you have to repair 3 javelins....that's just luck to find a downed one. Its chance...like wtf kind of fun is flying around hoping to find a downed javelin ??

This was a poor idea and I bet this is what will kill the game in reviews. I bet it gets mentioned a lot.

I really liked it up to this point, but im probably done. Gonna buy Metro .