The gender pay gap

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why was he mansplaining her?

I literally posted links and then quoted from them the reasons why. You scrolled pass the answers to write the very questions they do answer

Posted Images

Just now, DynamiteCop! said:

Yeah it's a hit, and it's your responsibility, no one else's. 

That's absolutely none of your business and it doesn't change anything one way or the other. 

Enjoy your hit when it's your turn... Better hope she can work while pregnant... or else its a year plus of salary gone. 

Enjoy :juggle:

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Where you getting that 3 weeks from slow Jonny? :grimaceleft:

Got mixed up with that and you saying pay .

If your bm needed 6 months off that's  her problem .

So you bm only got 3 weeks pay ?

Just now, Jon2B said:

What if he hurts his back and is out of work for 6 months ?

There is this thing called wlong term or short term disability insurance... the job will pay him his full salary...

But according to DynamiteCop... its not the Job's responsibility to pay for personal time off for personal issues:hehe:

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

There is this thing called wlong term or short term disability insurance... the job will pay him his full salary...

But according to DynamiteCop... its not the Job's responsibility to pay for personal time off for personal issues:hehe:

Link to where LTD or STD pay 100 for 6 months  and where maternity leave only pays 3 weeks .

13 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Employees (myself) pay into L&I/Workers comp insurance, it comes out of our checks every single pay period. My job wouldn't be paying me, the state would via something I paid into for years.

How much of a woman's check is going into an insurance plan for pregnancy? Oh wait... 

Edited by DynamiteCop!
Just now, Jon2B said:

Link to where LTD or STD pay 100 for 6 months  and where maternity leave only pays 3 weeks .

Where are you getting 3 weeks from slow Jonny :grimaceleft:

Jonb1 works at McDonald's confirmed. 

STD pays up to 100% of your salary bro for up to 6 months for an injury. 

Short-term Disability (STD) will pay 100% of salary benefits

unless you got a burger King or McDonald's plan. 

4 minutes ago, DynamiteCop! said:

Employees (myself) pay into L&I/Workers comp insurance, it comes out of our checks every single pay period. My job wouldn't be paying me, the state would via something I paid into for years.

How much of a woman's check is going into an insurance plan for pregnancy? Oh wait... 

You're confused.  Women who get paid Maternity leave work at a job... they pay into that but it's still not your full salary and it's a short time. 

You are confusing that with the federal "Maternity leave" that no one pays into but allows anyone to take unpaid time off from work for childbirth without fear of losing their job. 

Two different things bro. 

10 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Lmao you edited it out of your comment you are a supreme fucking pussy lying bitch :D

your link says "up to"

please stop calling people slow you stupid bitch :D

Just now, Jon2B said:

Lmao you edited it out of your comment you are a supreme fucking pussy lying bitch :D

your link says "up to"

please stop calling people slow you stupid bitch :D

11 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I bolded and underlined where I said "up to 100" in case you missed it slow Jonny. 

Not my fault you didn't know that STD covers up to 100%... lmfao

4 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

I bolded and underlined where I said "up to 100" in case you missed it slow Jonny. 

Not my fault you didn't know that STD covers up to 100%... lmfao

Up to 

How about you post the link ? 

And post the link that says STD pays 100 percent up to 6 months 

Why do you demand answers to questions but refuse to directly answer and asked to you ?

This is the first thing that came up on Google 

In general, the STD plan provides an income replacement of 60% of one's weekly salary up to a maximum of$1,500 per week. This income replacement benefit is provided after satisfying a 30 day elimination period, up to the 26th week of the disability.

5 hours ago, Cookester15 said:

Well i think the reason for this is the type of brain men and women have.. Men tend to choose riskier high profit jobs while women lean towards care and education (considerably less dangerous). It should really come down to if you are happy doing what you are doing then do it. The focus on pay is silly, If you want a higher paying job then go for it! nothing is stopping a woman from doing so other than herself. We live in a very liberal society, its extremely fair, everyone has an opportunity to succeed if they have the will. 

Nature + nurture. Science has figured out that most human behaviors are a product of both to different degrees and not one or the other exclusively. Also it helps that the brain is an organ with a lot of plasticity, meaning it gets affected considerably by the environment.