Brie Larson Doesn’t Want ‘Captain Marvel’ Press Tour To Be “Overwhelmingly White Male”

3 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Nah.. they didn't give a fuck before this and will find something else to cry about next week as they always do :lebron:

2020 election comes and goes...

"I... I... I don't understand how this happened... again. :cry: 

• Haha 2
  • Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The clitoris has 8,000 nerve endings and still isn't as sensitive as white guys on the internet.

The Jerry Merry Go Round really is something else.  'So what you're saying is....'  'You won't answer this' (Procedes to answer this) 'You sound...' 'you sound like you're'  

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

2020 election comes and goes...

"I... I... I don't understand how this happened... again. :cry: 

You must not have paid attention to the midterms :mj: those same cry babies flipped because they realized they voted against their own self interest..... but that's a different topic for the political thread. 

1 minute ago, Goukosan said:

You must not have paid attention to the midterms :mj: those same cry babies flipped because they realized they voted against their own self interest..... but that's a different topic for the political thread. 

Didn't the repubturds pick up more senate seats?

8 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

and lost the majority of house in a landslide, the house that just forced Trump to cave on his wall and will get his fake national emergency squashed.

Edited by Goukosan
12 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

and lost the majority of house in a landslide, the house that just forced Trump to cave on his wall and will get his fake national emergency squashed.

Oh but you can't call it a landslide after they gained senate seats. It's not going to be an easy victory in 2020, especially if they go with a decisive candidate that plays the identity politics card again. They have to try to bridge the gap and represent everyone, not just pander to minorities. Please no more Trump!!! 

15 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

The Democrats had more senate seats at risk.

Out of the 33 Senate seats going up for re-election, 21 of those the Democrat had to defend just the retain them.  And the Republicans only had to defend 10 seats.

That almost definitely means that the would lose seats, but polling was indicating that Democrats might lose alot more seats.

Prior to the 2018 elections, Nate Silver of FiveThirtyEight wrote that Democrats faced one of the most unfavorable Senate maps that any party had ever faced in any Senate election. Silver noted that ten of the seats Democrats defended were in states won by Donald Trump in the 2016 presidential election.[33][34] Meanwhile, the Class I Senate seat in Nevada was the lone Republican-held seat up for election in a state that had been won by Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton in the 2016 presidential election.[35] Silver predicted that even a nine-point victory in the nationwide popular vote for Congress would not be enough to give Democrats a majority in the Senate.[33] Some observers speculated that Republicans might be able to pick up a net of nine seats, which would give them the 60-seat super-majority necessary to break filibusters on legislation.[36]

But they ended up performing better than that. AND there were suspicions of foul play in Florida, and they had to go to a recount where the Republican (a slimey millionaire who paid for his own campaign) barely edged out the Democrat.

And Beto O'Rourke almost beat Ted Cruz in fucking Texas, of all places.

Democrat winning in Montana was a suprise upset, Krysten Sinema winning in Arizona was also a surprise upset.

Democrats performed about as well in the Senate races as they could expect.

And in 2020, the risk changes, and now its the Republicans turn to defend 21 of their own seats. And the 2020 election is going to be a Presidential election, and Democrats turn out to Presidential elections in greater numbers than mid-term elections.

And Republicans are also at a disadvantage in 2022, they have to defend 22 of their own seats.

4 minutes ago, Cookester15 said:

Oh but you can't call it a landslide after they gained senate seats. It's not going to be an easy victory in 2020, especially if they go with a decisive candidate that plays the identity politics card again. They have to try to bridge the gap and represent everyone, not just pander to minorities. Please no more Trump!!! 

You, really don't know what you're talking about.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yup, you don't know. Trying to act confident isn't going to help you, either.

Trying to act confident isn't going to help you, either.  In fact, the last time you did... you lost an election :drake: 

5 minutes ago, Remij_ said:

Trying to act confident isn't going to help you, either.  In fact, the last time you did... you lost an election :drake: 

LOL, I love how he's now trying to troll like an alt-right'er to try and get to me.

Actually, a news story popped up just a couple of days ago.  US Intelligence actually disrupted Russian internet communication within the United Stated on election day last year.

U.S. Cyber Command operation disrupted Internet access of Russian troll factory on day of 2018 midterms

February 27 at 8:22 AM

The U.S. military blocked Internet access to an infamous Russian entity seeking to sow discord among Americans during the 2018 midterms, several U.S. officials said, a warning that the Kremlin’s operations against the United States are not cost-free.

The strike on the Internet Research Agency in St. Petersburg, a company underwritten by an oligarch close to President Vladi­mir Putin, was part of the first offensive cyber-campaign against Russia designed to thwart attempts to interfere with a U.S. election, the officials said.

“They basically took the IRA offline,” according to one individual familiar with the matter who, like others, spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss classified information. “They shut them down.”

The result was Democrats having a wave election in the House, and overperforming in the Senate.:trump:

Edited by jehurey
1 minute ago, jehurey said:

LOL, I love how he's now trying to troll like an alt-right'er to try and get to me.

Actually, a new popped up just a couple of days ago.  US Intelligence actually disrupted Russian internet communication within the United Stated on election day last year.

The result was Democrats having a wave election in the House, and overperforming in the Senate.:trump:

I simply stated a fact.

Awesome.  Glad your confident... like you were last time.  Hopefully we see results in line with that this time.

Just now, Remij_ said:

I simply stated a fact.

Awesome.  Glad your confident... like you were last time.  Hopefully we see the results.

I love that the best you can do against me if HOPE Russia helps Republicans win.

Man...........there's got to be an easier, more direct way for you to obtain a victory here instead of wishing for things to happen on a global scale. lol

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

here comes slow Jonny being slow again :lemming:

Did I say only white people cry about stuff?  

Basically . 

What everyone is seeing is a small group of minorities wanting the white guy to experience racism because they have .

It's a small group , thankfully mostly confined to the internet .